Almost back to normal

Meanwhile...

'COME ON WHY ISN'T THE PORTAL WORKING?!' UN yelled angrily, about to punch the old machine. Hongkong quickly stopped UN.
'Patience you stupid old man.' He growled to UN, checking underneath. 'Come on what did Taiwan tell me before...' He held onto the screwdriver while UN watched.

He noticed an old dirty container under the machine and reach out to it. Hongkong opened the box and saw a small syringe with blood in it. It seemed like Germanys blood, it probably was.
He held up the syringe and inspected it and UN noticed.

'Wait since that's his blood.... We don't have to do the alternative way?' Hongkong shook his head and quickly squeezed the fluids into the correct section.

UN took the old feathers from his pocket and added it to the section.
'I don't get how Germanys feathers have to do anything with opening a portal to Earth.' Hongkong also shrugged, it sounded ridiculous.

Now all they needed is some black magic... but would it work if it wasn't Germany's probably not.
'I want to try something... UN... use your own magic.'

UN blinked in confusion at Hongkong.
'Why?'
'JUST DO IT!' He hissed, UN sighed and quick activated his magic, lending the magic take over his finger before it dropped onto the section.

It started lighting up... something was happening.

Ukraine, East and Germany arrived with the others.
'OH MY GOSH IS HE OKAY??' Poland exclaimed, quickly rushing to them and taking Germany in his own arms.

'He's been stabbed.. but we need to hurry up.. Taiwan how is the portal??' Ukraine asked.

'It's good! Again we just need feathers, blood and magic like it originally sad. We will need yours and Germany's.

'Why Germany's? Cant we just do East's?'

'You guys got here with Germany's, East got here with hers... that means Ukraine will also have to use hers.' Ukraine nodded and they started.

Czech Republic looked at it all and felt already done with everything, can they finally be back? Why is someone always injured??? Hungary noticed his expression and came up to him.

'Don't worry Czechia it will be over soon, see? They're already working on the portal and then you can see everyone again!' Hungary said.

'Will Germany make it?' Czechia asked, worried.

'Of course he will, he was likely stabbed by a human meaning he can't die because a human did that, it still doesn't change the fact of the damages but he will 100% not die.' Hungary answered. Czechia nodded lightly and moved closer to Hungary.

'It's okay I promise.' Hungary hugged Czechia to make him feel safer.

'EAST QUICK QUICK TAKE YOUR GOOFY LITTLE BROTHER THE PORTAL IT LIGHTING UP!!'

It started lighting up. Suddenly another light popped up, Taiwan took a step back in confusion when suddenly the burst into a extra massive more aggressive one. That didn't seem great, but the priority was to get back and get Germany some medical attention.

'FAST FAST FAST!!' Taiwan screamed, leading East inside.

'MOVE YOUR UGLY ASS UN!!' Taiwan screamed as she used her magic to push him.
'IS THAT EAST?' Hongkong exclaimed.
'EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED JUST PLEASE MOVE OUT IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!' Austria and Vatican said.

The other countries passing by moved, with a shocked expression to see East and everyone back.

Switzerland injected Thailand with a syringe when suddenly Ukraine, East and Germany with Poland busted inside.