Double disaster 3/3

Germany panted a bit, his energy was leaking quite fast. His magic was still in recovery ever since the last maintenance morph so he wouldn't split again.

Hungary and Austria noticed this, knowing he might need some seconds before going back better than before. One was about to grab Germany by the wing but Austria quickly summoned a creature between them before Hungary threw Austria at them, she landed on the monster as she ripped off the creatures arm to smack the person multiple times in the face.

What happened to the creature? Black goo oozed out and prayed around the area, staining the road, Austria's hair, the van and made Germany's wing darker than it already was. Right before fading and melting back into the underworld.

'YOU LITTLE. SHIT. DO. NOT. TOUCH. MEIN BRUDERRR!!' Austria yelled before finally stabbing the FBI straight through the face and jumping off the guy, lending the body drop to the floor. Blood was splashed onto Germany's wing and her face, staining the bacteria infested road. This can't be it, she turned back to see the others fight as well. This will be a long journey.

New Zealand felt her leg being grabbed while she was busy destroying helicopters with her laser, her arms were up, still working.
'Get off me you stupid!' She tried to stomp but nothing worked, eventually she gave up and jumped, giving the guard a chance to pin her to the ground, which they did.
Her arms were put to the side while another ran over to cuff her. Little did they know, that she know self defense without some depressing arms.

She quickly swung a kick their shin, making the guy fall on her, making the guy also let go of her arms, the man with the cuffs tried to catch New Zealand but she quickly did a sit up to dodge the man before using a laser to shoot through his head, which she missed and hit his liver instead. Australia ran over and kicked the guy of her before punching him to knock him out, straight on the chin upwards.
'Thanks Aus.' She thanked before getting up to continue.

America meanwhile quickly pushed down a guy full strength, landing on someone else, harshly on their diaphragm.
'Huhhh-!' She gasped, feeling her lungs spasm, she pulled out her gun and was about to shoot him when he got distracted by another person. Germany jumped on top of her from behind, wrapping his legs around her neck.

Yeah, he can't jump that high, but his wings are a massive benefit, he leaned forward to knock her over and snatched the gun, holding it in the air before swinging it full forced behind her head. Another agent grabbed the gun from his head, he raised to gun to whack Germany with it but American ran forward and grabbed the gun stopping just in the time. He activated his magic and blasted it down the opponents spine, making both Germany and the agent fall over.

American pulled the gun, using his usurper strength he pulled him over easy before doing a mild tug of war with the gun before smacking the Agent full force in the top of his head, making him drop to his knees, where Germany was still down.

America left the area to support Canada, leaving Germany to deal with the two decently injured people. The one on their knees was about to swing a punch to Germany, but he quickly used almost all his strength to do a backwards somersault, dragging the second agent to where Germany's head originally was.

'FUCK!' One groaned out in pain, while the other noticed. Germany decided to flee the scene since they weren't in the best condition to fight anyway, but one chose violence and tugged Germany by the wing. 'HEY! LET GO!' Germany gathered up magic in his hand, shooting the magic in his face to the point it murdered him.

Blood exploded from his face with the force of the magic, which was slightly more powerful than Germany wanted it to be, the blood sprayed on the floor and his face, giving Germany a slight blush colour on his cheeks (Free makeup I guess)