Coal Black Vision

IM BACK PEOPLE! I'm not dead I promise 😔

Germany noticed some more people, but he was saving energy so he could locate East in such area.
He opened a closet and quickly shoved himself inside before using his hands to grasp onto the little line cracks oh the closet to keep it closed.

A little sound of a certain material clashing together was heard, a loud irritating one. He covered his ears with his hands until it went back to stable. He slowly turned around, trying not to cause more sound that sounded like multiple tennis rackets slapping each other.

It was dark, Germany couldn't see anything. He reached over to reach the object, grabbing some ring shaped object. With a little too much force, he ripped off the ring shaped object from something. Apparently it was attached to something.

Germany listened to the faint footstep, almost non existent. The people seemed to pass the area. He opened it and had a little heart attack.

Those were a closet of grenades.

He immediately realized that he actually just pulled the safety pin off. He activated his magic and pushed the closet even more towards the wall in panic before making a quick barrier to hide himself in.

'What's that sound..?'

Germany heard from the other side, a loud bang was heard, the grenade has exploded. The explosion affected Germany, sending him flying to the other was with the barrier bursting. With his magic present with him it makes anything he does much more... effective.

He crashed through the wall that was behind his back, he quickly let out his wings to slow down the fall. He was now in another wall.
He grunted as he landed on his right wing, making him groan from the pain. Germany looked at the blinding lights, it reminded him at the hospital or UN's office who loves to blind people purposely probably or Bavaria when that dumbass hangs the Christmas lights in October.

'Western?!' East called out and ran towards him.
'East!' He cried out, East kneeled down at her twin and checked up on him.
'What did you do?!'
'I accidentally set off a grenade.. don't even ask how.' He admitted, sitting up better so some pressure won't be added to his wing.

East put he hand on his back to stabilize him, while he looked around.
'Have you found her?' Germany asked, before getting up and weakly flapping his wing.

East nodded, and pointed to the door nearby. That was were Amelie was. He quickly got up and ran towards the door. It was time to end this, it was time to get home.

East rushed to follow West. The door was metal and shut tight.
If it wasn't open then they will make it open.

Germany activated his magic and pressed his hand against the door, would be a good idea to punch it open? He sensed to the material, it didn't seem safe to open it, East was about to smash the door open but he quickly tugged her arm to stop her.
'I know another way.' He whispered to East, before using the magic to make a magic shark think enough to slide through the door.

East noticed this and teleported through the door before taking Germany's shard from underneath.

She saw Amelie on the other side through a massive hall, but didn't make a sound. She used her own dark magic to help her twin brother get through as well, making him teleport through the door even if he can't teleport.

'-' He was about to say something when East shushed him, making sure they won't get caught.

East stepped forward first when suddenly Amelie turned around with a remote in her hand.
'I'm not that dumb you know.' Amelie bellowed, echoing through the entire hall to the little room.
'I can see everything.' Amelie laughed, 'Cameras... or not.'