German Union (GU)

Amelie coughed, feeling magic surround her for a second. It felt like fog, the air around her suddenly was too humid.

She stepped back, tripping over and landing on her back.
'Au! What the actual fuck-!' She let out quickly before the fog cleared up.

Two figures, that's all she needed to see. She ran to her desk and quickly searched through her drawers to pull out a small pistol.
'That's it you little bastards. Where are you, scared?' Amelie called out, onto to hear no response. Lowering her gun, and approached closer to where the Germans were at least supposed to be.

The fog was now cleared, but she didn't expect to see just a single person.
It looked like a mixture of the two. Only having one large wing with a small bandage around the tip.

Eyes glowing a bright red and about 2 meters tall, looking down on Amelie.

'What.' Amelie thought to herself, did they just mix?

The answer was, yes. They were mixed together into one, German Union.

Amelie raised the gun, threatening to pull the trigger.

'If you really are willing to shoot someone, go for it. Your action not mine.' German Union declared, honestly no matter how German union sounded, on the inside they were also confused.

Amelie pulled out the trigger, a loud bang was heard and German Union (GU) activated their magic and made a small barrier in an instant, almost around the same it shattered into pieces.

She threw the pistol aside before taking the stolen magic one more time.

Amelie knew it wouldn't be easy, quickly pulling out small grenade the pulling off the pin before throwing it their reaction.

GU immediately noticed the Grenade and used their magic to wrap it around the grenade so it wouldn't damage them. Swirling around the grenade, it wasn't a regular one.

That wasn't a grenade.

Questionable smoke came out of it, that went through the dark magic bubble. GU took the magic back in, seeing the smoke spread.
GU's magic swirled around them, as their magic reacted to the unknown smoke. It made them sick to the stomach and they felt it run through their veins.

It burns.

It was burning them on the inside.

Amelie smiled as she knew what she created and designed worked, best part it didn't even affect her, she wasn't a dark magic user. Holding onto her gun, putting her finger around the trigger. She couldn't believe she was doing to do this.

A slash was heard, rumbling nearby. Amelie let go off the trigger and pointed the gun around, practically waving it around.
'Who's there?! Come out!!' She declared, just to hear a sound of a body dropping to the ground.

Amelie glanced back at the GU, seeing them gone, somewhere else.
'...' She turned her head behind herself, seeing another figure Right behind her, glaring at her with pure hatred.

Ukraine.

Ukraine held her weapon tightly, activating her own magic with a mixture of the weapon's original magic.
Clashing the weapon to the ground, she managed to create a large barrier between GU and Amelie, Ukraine quickly passed through the barrier before it was stable.
'East! West!' Ukraine called out, she looked at GU with confusion. She didn't expect them to unite like this.

Ukraine's scythe glowed bright gold, showing that Taiwans magic was extremely near. She approached GU slowly, making the scythe glow stronger every step.
'Preferably get that glowing thing away from me.' GU exclaimed, feeling a wave of pain pass their body. Quickly curling up into a ball and trying to feel better.

'Did you already get that magic in you?' Ukraine asked, coming closer and squatting down to comfort GU a bit. GU nodded before covering their face. Ukraine sighed, noticing the veins on GU's arm straight up shining like America's LED lights during gaming nights.

Holding up her scythe and pressing it on GU, before pricking GU's hand.
GU yelped and moved back before Ukraine quickly held onto GU's and pressed the scythe harder on the same spot.

The barrier seemed to be weaker and surprisingly most of the invasive magic was already sticking onto the scythe and leaving GU, but yet they didn't seem to be as well as before.

GU stood up and Ukraine watched the barrier to break, revealing Amelie. Ukraine held her scythe in front of her, but instead GU had other ideas.

GU swiped up Ukraine with one arm,
'HEY!' Ukraine let out before GU gently placed her into a safer area.
'Ukraine, I know you want to help and we appreciate that, but.. it's our job to kill her and also safer for you.' GU whispered to Ukraine before turning slowly towards Amelie.

'Are we doing this the way the average American action movie way, or just go all out the actual logical way?' GU asked while crossing their arms.

Amelie laughed and clapped slowly.
'I mean.. I admire the choices of words you decide to put together. It's very... creative but it's cute how you think you're winning this. This is reality sweetie, not your imagination.' She held up her gun and quickly pressed the trigger tightly, GU didn't budge, didn't even try to dodge and only stood there in place.

Ukraine jumped from fear, thinking GU would get hurt again, but nothing.
GU had their hand out, using their magic to absorb all of the attacking magic and morphing the two types together, creating a deep shade of purple, that occasionally separated before mixing again into the same deep purple color.

In GU's attempt to manipulate the invasive magic, keeping it conjoined with their magic before overtaking the magic.

Spreading the magic into an even, sharp double-sided weapon. Holding it still.
Amelie was speechless, before realizing, she is more likely to be the one in power. She had a gun, they had a... double sided toothpick looking thing.
'You know, like they all said, you can't bring a sword to a gun fi-!' Amelie chuckled, being interrupted with a quick stab to her weapon, all of the magic inside escaped out and spiraled around the room furiously.

Ukraine held up her scythe and all of the freed magic quickly flew towards the scythe, absorbing the magic faster than a sponge sucks in water.

Amelie didn't speak a word, her weapon was destroyed, only had herself with her fists.
'I'm doing you a favour, so which option you pick.' GU offered, once again.

Amelie looked at the broken weapon in her hands, and sighed before throwing it to the side.
'Very well.' GU finished, before dropping their own weapon into the ground, shattering like a wine glass.
Ukraine was curious and reached out and grabbed the little shards before going back in her original spot to watch.

Amelie walked closer to GU, and GU followed Amelie.
Staring at each other, not knowing who starts.
'Or you can just die painlessly if you let my magic quickly end you... or we do it the painful way?' GU quickly suggested before Amelie smirked and did her first move, she kicked GU in the knee and GU felt slight pain in their leg before dropping to their knees. Amelie aimed for the throat to end GU the fastest way, GU immediately jumped onto Amelie, knocking her down and making both roll until one of them hit the side of the room.

Both grunted in pain.
They both weren't going to give up until one of them were going to be down.

——
I finally got to post something, I made it a bit short though but I'm still out trying to write more and definitely at a faster pace 😭