Portal to Earth

Germany entered with Poland and NATO.
Panama , America, Australia, Canada and New Zealand were there with Czechia, who found the machine.
'Czechia aren't you meant to be in the meeting?'
'Nope! Not if I found this thing.' Czechia pointed at the thing and Germany was breathing faster, oh god I hope they don't force him to open that cursed machine.

'Germany, what is this thing?' Germany froze again. 'Germany you can take your time.' Czechia said in a calm voice as he leaned against a wall nearby.

'I-I can't! I can't tell you. I can't.' Germany was trying to say that, in reality he said this:
'I-I can't... tell. Uh.. I *random mumbling*'

NATO crossed his arms.
'You have to tell this time. We let you off the hook two years ago but it's time.' Germany turned to Poland who nodded lightly and wrapped his hands around Germany to comfort him. Czechia punched NATO lightly to warm NATO to be less "aggressive".

Germany breathed out.
'That was meant to be.. for teleportation without the power to teleport.. it failed and we accidentally made a portal to another planet, Earth.' Germany explained. 'I used a huge amount of my magic and energy on that.' He added.

'Does it work?'

'I don't think so. Don't you dare try it though.' Germany said before resting his head on Poland's chest who in return patted his back gently. 'It hurt a lot when doing it, making it. They weren't easy on me at all. I was like Weimar to them.' Germany panicked slightly at the thought.

Panama saw a paper and saw it.

Log 4: Germany seemed to be in a lot of pain, it didn't matter. It seemed to work when he disappeared and reappeared. He would claim that he saw humans but he was lying, he didn't want this at all. He doesn't understand this is my glory time.

Instructions:
-two drops of Germany's blood onto the small compartment on the top of the machine
-add three of Germany's feathers
-any type of magic inside
⚠️ a little risky since might take more than one person at a time.

Panama passed the paper to NATO who looked at Germany.
'Let's try it.' Germany's eyes widened.

'No! NEIN! Non. Ne!' Germany yelled in four languages. 'Nie!' Poland backed Germany up, 'this is stupid. It probably doesn't even work.' Poland scoffed.

'Best to try, we can develops this to work as a actual teleporter and make it painless as well. Germany.' Germany looked at Poland. 'We can raise your paycheck by 30%.' Germany saw it and wanted to accept it but was horrified by the pain he got from it.

'W-what? Pain for 30% raise?'
'50%. Well you have no choice so we will do 50%.' NATO pulled Germany from Poland unexpectedly and Germany yelped.
'Hey!' Poland tried to get Germany back but America restrained him.

'Sorry Poland, I have to follow NATO's orders.' Germany was also restrained.
'NEIN! NEIN! NEIN! NEIN!!' He kept yelling, loud enough for everybody to hear him as well.

'do you mind doing it?'
'But.. Germany, this is a countryhuman right. If he doesn't want to do it then I won't.' She was helping Germany a bit.

'Panama.. I know it matters but eventually he needs
to get over it. I know this is hard but he can't panic everytime he gets a flashback, he excused himself from work 7 times already from panic.' NATO had a point but this probably wasn't the best way. She sighed and took out a needle. Germany thrashed but NATO kept him still. Panama gently took two drops out and placed them in the compartment.

'Wait! Go in my pocket, I already have some plucked out feathers.' Germany exclaimed, Panama nodded and took them out before adding them.

'WHO the heck keeps feathers in their pocket?'