Failed magic

Sorry it took long! School tournaments, school and so on all together is pure agony.
(Also I'm typing this with like 50+ bandaids on /hj)

The air around was heavy, Austria took multiple steps, wheezing and gasping for any air she could get in her lungs. Every single step, she felt more pain spread through her ribcage, making it harder to breathe.
'Just a Little longer till we are there.' She said, Austria wasn't even aware of the destination... just to leave this area. Out of here.

Austria fell onto the ground, realizing nobody was near her, not even Hungary. Only her alone in this heavy fog with the air heavier than a 100kg dumbbell.

The ground wasn't hard as before, it was soft, warm and had a disgusting texture. She swore that the ground was concrete before, what was this. Her vision got blurrier every minute, feeling like she was going to pass out anytime. Austria won't give up. She just kept going getting through the fog. Soon she saw a puddler and crawled quickly towards the puddle.

The puddle's reflection glared at her, showing that it was her, nothing above her. She rubbed her eyes, trying to make her vision more clear and glanced back into the puddle.

A black figure with two glowing dots was behind her, Austria shrieked and turned before her to see nothing. A large stick was next to her and she used to get some balance to get back up. She noticed how wet her pants and shirt was from crawling on such ground but something pushed her back and shoved her head in the puddle, in attempt to drown her.

'MMMHH?!' She let out, trying to push her head from the puddle. The figure was strong, not moving a single bit other than keeping Austria's head in the puddle. She squirmed and let out muffled screams for help, before with a final push she shot up and bright light blinded her eyes.

Austria felt like she was being grabbed and she used her remaining strength to slap them.

'OUCH!' Taiwan yelled, grabbing her tail. 'Oh shit your hand!' Taiwan grasped Austria's hand and slapped it multiple times to extinguish the fire on her hands.
'What the fuck?!' Austria screamed,
'You good?' The others around her were staring at her.
Austria just realized that the figure she dreamed about was just a nightmare. Nothing more.

'Where the hell are we?'
'That's something we don't know either, there isn't an exit too.'

'IT'S ALWAYS THE WHITE ASS WALLS TOO WITH LIGHT BRIGHTER THAN THE FUCKING SUN!' Czechia complained loudly, looking around the area he was in. His voice echoed through the area.
'My guy, SHUT THE FUCK UP.' Hungary screeches at Czechia who glared at him in response silently. 'Finally.'

Austria looking around and show a small shining and and went towards it before quickly taking it in her hands. It burned her instantly and she threw it off her hands, which hit America's face.
'OUCH!' America looked at the shining thing and looked at Vatican. 'Vatican did your magic take a shit on the floor?!'

'EXCUSE ME?!' Vatican said, extremely offended by his words.
'Okay it's a no....' America turned his head back to avoid Vatican, whose eyes flashed from anger.

'YOU DON'T INSULT HOLY MAGIC YOU PIECE OF SHIT!' He activated his magic and chased American around the room until Canada smacked Vatican in the head to remind him of the situation.

Vatican and America breathed, knowing that they had to drop the topic since there was another situation going on.

'This isn't GTA Niemcy, you can't just steal a car!' Poland mildly scolded Germany, who has driven the car. East was next to the drivers seat, navigating her twin to where they were.