Attacked.

@YunJins_Polearm OH MY LORD TYSM FOR THE ART COVER AND DRAWINGS OF SOME OF MY CHARACTERS- I AM OBSESSED

/\ IMAGE THERE IS ALSO MADE BY YunJins_Polearm EAST SEEMS READY TO DESTROY 469 BUILDINGS JUST TO SAVE GERMANY OR SMTH

Also, chapter requests are theories are open, I can write along with theories since I just go with the flow majority of the time <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Germany changed into a grey hoodie, his suit was starting to get too warm. His hoodie was anyway oversized and light, probably more light than the average hoodie.

Poland and Czechia entered the room.
'Hey Niemcy!' Poland said as he kissed Germany on the cheek, he blushed lightly before hugging Poland as a gesture. Czechia sat on Germany's table and Poland sat next to Germany on the bed.

'Hallo guys!' Germany smiled, 'do you guys need something?'
'No, just wanted to check up on my best friend.' Czechia said, 'Maybe do you guys want to hangout somewhere?' Czechia said as his tails wagged lightly, yeah he was bored for sure.

'Somebody seems bored, want to go out around town here?' Germany offered, Poland and Czechia nodded a lot. 'Okay, get ready then. Don't forget we still should hide our wings. Amelie almost saw them when he hid them inside our car.' They nodded and retracted their wings instantly before leaving to change. Germany took a mirror and used some concealer to hide his flag by his neck, he wore gloves to hide the ones by his wrist. Socks covered the one by the leg.

Germany changed his pants to some regular shorts. It didn't matter if it was nighttime, it was scorching hot like some dessert. Poland was holding iced water, it was burning for him. Czechia meanwhile was wearing some casual clothes.. socks and sandals? Why?

'Czechia why are you wearing socks and sandals, it though you found it an annoying stereotype.' Poland just noticed as well.
'I'm too lazy to removed my socks, besides I don't want sand sticking to my legs so the socks deal with it instead.' Czechia responded, Germany was confused on why Czechia was using his tails as a belt, but I guess it's comfier than hiding them.

'Should we get going?' Germany said as he put his phone in his pocket, they nodded and left. They walked out into a night, a wave of hot air hit their faces. Germany sighed and they continued to walk. It was boring in the mansion anyway.

A figure rushed by them, the figure had a fair hair colour, seemed in a rush. Her aura screamed dark magic. Germany turned back quickly to see who it was.. she was already gone. His tag blinked red.

'N- Germany your Tag blinked red!' Czechia exclaimed, Germany turned back. It couldn't be.. how could she get here in the first place anyway. Didn't East die from USSR's "care"?
Isn't the wing not exposed right now? Correct but the tag is linked to his wrist. It's either the tag or his wrist. So if his wings are hidden then his wrist blinks a small light.

'Red?' Czechia nodded, Poland was still confused on why there was dark magic on his left when Germany was on his right.

They shrugged it off and went ahead to town.
'West! Please don't go to that town! It's dangerous!' The figure tried to warn West, they were already too far. 'That's it. If somebody goes near West to harm him, I will personally destroy them.' The figure decided as she gushed back into the forests.

<Other universe>
'NATO!!' Panama exclaimed, 'The clone.. my clone on Earth.'
'What about your clone?' NATO said as he turned to look at her.
'The clone had an error, that clone is basically a part of the humans. Maybe even on their side.' Panama said.
'Can you locate the clone?'
'I don't share a bond with the clone because of the error. But I can try my best.'
'Panama, why were you passed out in your office the other day?' She was silent and left the office.