Trust is not the answer

ART BY AN EPIC HUMAN YunJins_Polearm

I AM BACK- France with her electricity power NICE. France do me a favour and smack that guy over there *points at America*

My apologies for not uploading so dang long! Also I can take feedback so I can improve my writing :)
———

Taiwan and Ukraine were walking by the streets.
'Where are our flags?'
'If I remember correctly on your ankles, wrist and throat and possibly back.. I can't confirm the back though.' Taiwan answered, 'We need to get out of here.. what state is this?'

'Nevada.'
'Oh hell no. We need to leave, I'm going to do something.' Taiwan said.
'Are you going to rob something?'
'No.. I'm about to use something called acting.' Taiwan smiled lightly, 'I'm going to pretend it's urgent and get a drive out of here.'

'Taiwan you can't be serious-'
'We need fake names. Choose your own and I'm going to be Taimei' (LMAO THE FACT IT'S A BUBBLE TEA STORE NAME 💀💀)

'Um okay.. I'll be Uriel.' Ukraine said. (Thanks google for a horrible name)
'I can't believe you chose a minion name.. whatever, try to cover the flags too.' Taiwan said quickly before a man passed by Ukraine.

'You both seem alarmed, is everything okay?' The man asked the two nations.

'Uhhhhhhh....' Ukraine let out and Taiwan glared at Ukraine. Ukraine did the help sign before saying she was fine.

'Need a ... ride outta here?' Ukraine and Taiwan lightly nodded and the man nodded before lending them to some car. 'Okay where should we go.. who is attacking you?'

'Ummm literally just out of the city..'
'Like out of the state?'
'No.. just this specific city..'
The driver nodded and drove them quickly out of here.

'Thank you very much by the way.' Taiwan said from the backseat. Yep, Ukraine was in the front seat, I mean more leg space? YES.

'So what are your names?' The guy asked them,

'Uhhh I am Uriel and the person behind me is-.'
'Taimei is my name.' Taiwan replied, Ukraine rolled her eyes.

'Girl, I was about to say that.'
'Pfft- with your accent? No thank you.' Taiwan responded.
'And you think yours is any better? Please even a cringe voice changer looks better than you. Anyways, yeah that's our names.' Ukraine said. The man looked at them as Ukraine leaned onto the seat.

<meanwhile at Amelie's mansion>

'Okay guys. Explain the weird stuff going on last time.. You guys have wings??' Amelie asked, obviously she knew what was going on, but they didn't.

'Uh..' Poland let out and Germany was trying to find words to explain. 'Will you report us?' Poland could only say with the others.

'Well... no? I don't see why you guys are my roommates and pay me so all safe in here!' Austria rolled her eyes, knowing it was all an act but she couldn't say anything.

'We are countries.. the ones that escaped. We will not answer any questions other than that. Simple. Short. Explanation.' Austria said, interrupting Amelie's wat of gaining their trust better. Amelie held in anger but she couldn't show it with the others.
'I- I am shocked... that wasn't really expected..' Amelie said, Poland looked at Amelie in suspicion.. I mean didn't Austria tell him to not trust her? 'I would like to know about you guys then... I mean it's cool.' Germany nodded and so did the others, only Austria and Poland didn't. Also Hungary but it was because he was looking out the window at some figure.

'Yeah that's alright. Is it okay if we go for a second?'
'Oh! Of course.' Amelie said. The rest left and Amelie took her phone. 'I have a plan guys, get ready.'