The door to the left

I suggest to read my 1945 book since this is a sequel.
/\/\/\

It's been 2 years ever since the virus, Germany is now 20 and Poland is 22, they have been adjusting well after the academy and got a high paying job.

Germany was working and type furiously on his laptop.
'Agh.. so hard to get used to a new work environment, I miss UN academy.' Germany said, 'well other than that virus infection thing I had loads of fun with Polen.' Germany thought to himself and stretching his wings out. He then had an idea and wrote it down on his laptop which made the contract seem much better. 'That's it!' Germany exclaimed while working more.

Poland was meanwhile dying from boredom, why were these documents so hard??? Poland decided to have some entertainment with Germany as a break. Poland entered Germany's private office and slides the door to the side (its a sliding door btw) and enters before closing it.
'Hey Niemcy~' Poland said while sitting on Germany's table (not on his documents). Germany stopped typing.

'Hallo Polen! Good to see you here.' Germany said while switching his laptop off. 'You seem bored, want to go to the break room?' Poland nodded and Germany got off his chair. Poland held Germany's hand while walking to the room and EU passed by.

'Hello guys, taking a break I see?'
'Yeah.. This first month is really hard.' Poland answered, 'I wish we learnt this in the academy.'

'Unfortunately the virus got in the way from the axis so we had to skip that, that's why you are allowed to ask us or the more experienced people for help.' EU explained, 'well, enjoy your break and don't rest too long!' He smiled before leaving. Poland and Germany continued to the break room, Germany got a latte while Poland got a espresso.

'Espresso? Polen the only thing your getting today is a depresso from work.' Germany sassed. Poland rolled his eyes.

'Very funny Niemcy.' Poland scoffed while sipping his coffee, Germany took a sip of his Latte. 'When was the next meeting again?'

'Uhhh... halb Uhr... 30 minutes!' Germany answered.
'Thanks for translating it.' Poland thanked and placed his hand on Germany's, they chatted for a ten minutes before walking back.

The halls were long and decorated with house plants and painted with a warm beige color. Poland smirked and pinned Germany to a wall, that was unexpected.
'Polen? We have a meeting in twenty minutes.'
'And? We have 20 minutes to spend time together~' Poland smirked before kissing Germany. Germany tensed up before relaxing and kissing back. Poland held Germany by the waist while Germany tugged on Poland's tie so he doesn't slip. Germany kept his wings back while Poland covered the German with one wing and the other was kept back. 'Polen-' Germany pulled out of the kiss for air.
'We still have ten minutes Niemcy~' Germany blushed furiously.

'Germany and Poland my poor eyes.' Austria (Germany's sister) said.

'Oh! Uhhh Austria hey!' Germany was still leaning on the door and Poland gave the Germany some space by retracting his dove like wings, Germany still kept his own out. 'Where is Hungary?'

'At the meeting, he is trying to be as good as you this week since he already got written up twice for being an hour late.'

'HUNGARY?? Maybe because he was so hungry he bought too much food and ended up being late.' Poland joked and Austria giggled.

'I'll get headed to the meeting early as well, see you guys!' Austria left quickly. Poland turned back to Germany who blushed a second time, you might mistaken Germany for China from afar.

'Shall be continue off Niemcy?' Poland looked at Poland, something tapped Poland's shoulder and he turned around.? 'Hi Vatican!' Poland stepped away from Germany to speak to the micro nation.

'Hi Poland and Germany, I'm quite new to this but where is my office?'

'Oh I can show you!' Germany offered and Vatican smiled.
'That would be nice, thank you.' Poland, Germany and Vatican walked to Vatican's office before going to the meeting five minutes earlier. 'Thanks again, also congrats Germany for winning the award last month!'

Poland was on the way to the meeting with Poland when NATO pulled Germany back.
'Oh hi NATO! I have a meeting to head to.'
'I told EU both you and Poland aren't going, you guys have to follow me.'

'Why?' Both EU countries asked, Germany was confused and so was Poland.

'Well Germany, experiment 3.' Germany froze and stood in place like an ice cube. He remembered that time, no.. not again!

'NEIN!' Germany replied, 'I can't.'
'Germany, we found a machine with the label experiment 3, I'm sorry but we eventually have to do it.' Poland looked at Germany before whispering something in his ear.

'Fine. I'll do it.' Germany agreed and NATO smiled before lending them, the door to the left