Union

Short chapter because I forgot to add it in the last chapter 💀

Germany made eye contact with East, heart beating faster but somehow he couldn't panic as much. The aura around East was somehow more calming, but Germany was shit scared. What if this calming thing was... a trap?

'West! Are you okay?' East knew that Germany didn't recognize her, she knows extremely well that Germany would hide under a bed in these situations. Never a closet though, he hates closets with his soul. 'Come on, don't worry I'm not here to hurt you or anything.' East said calmly, offering out her hand. Germany was shaking, not sure how to react, one getting more under the bed.

'West, don't worry, I promise on all of my books.' East promised, Germany was hesitating, putting his hand out slowly, as soon as East took the hand, Germany changed his mind, trying to take his hand out but east was already holding onto it. Not pulling or anything, just holding it.

'You can't be East... can you..?' Germany looked at East, East knew this won't be easy for him, being told that she was dead the entire time and she has changed over the years herself.
'It's me, West, it's me East.'
'B-but!' East decided to make a quick move, pulling him out of his bed and then letting go. Germany didn't know how to react in such a short time, he wanted to run to somehow something made him stay. He looked at East as she put her arm on his shoulder in a comforting way.

East leaned forward, taking his wing softly and showing him the tag on his wing. Germany wasn't breaking eye contact with her, not seeing his own tag as he recognized those eyes, he turned to see what East was doing with his wing, before noticing the tag. It didn't blink or anything. He gasped, it was confirmed, East. He tears up, this wasn't expected one bit. East also tested up, she wasn't sure if it was the best time to meet up now, in a complete different universe... but here they are.

He turned back, tear drops still leaking out of his eye before he jumped onto East, giving her a massive hug before crying loudly.
'East!!!' He cries, hugging her tightly as East hugged him back, starting to cry as well.

'Yes, West it's me! I've missed you so much!!' East said as she hugged him. The twins, who were unable to be away from each other since childhood, were separated for multiple years. The days felt like torture as each day passed.
'I missed you so much too!' Germany exclaimed as he hugged her even tighter, not letting go of loosening up a single bit.

They didn't let wach ago for more ten minutes as they talked to each about all that was happened, what east did when she didn't see Germany and what he did when East wasn't there. Germany suddenly pulled away slowly,

'East... can I ask you something.' Germany said in a half concerned, half confused tone. East smiled and nodded lightly, ready to answer absolutely anything.
'Your wings... why don't you take them out?' Germany looked at East, assuming that she never showed her wings. That wasn't the case.

East was silent, oh Germany was not going to like this one. Not one bit.
'Well... problem is they are out.'
'What do you mean by that?!' Germany was puzzled, what did she mean by that?
'You know when we separated...' She started, Germany listened carefully. 'Ah screw it. I'm going to the straight point. I tried to escape USSR, but I got caught and he ripped out my wings.' East said. Germany gasped, his happy expression he once had when he realized it was East that helped him was no longer there. Only this monotone serious face.

East didn't know how he would react. Suddenly the magic by hands and the leftover magic that formed a strange aura around him gathered up his fists before he left the room in rage.
'West! Come on don't worry it's been years ago and he is dead anyways!'
'I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. The entire fucking family.' Germany exhaled in anger, going outside of her house. East quickly got up from the ground and followed her twin brother outside, as soon as East opened the door, two trees were knocked down, one was burning and Germany in rage was about to great some sort of black hole from anger.

He couldn't believe someone ripped out her wings. He hated seeing or hearing about her getting hurt and that's the one thing that would be his max, the line has been crossed.
'WEST!' East yelled, Germany turned back, stopping him on time before he caused more chaos and gave the forest a possible bald spot.
'CALM DOWN! Please!' Germany lowered his hand as some magic slipped out of hands, dripping like hands after washing them without drying it on a towel or anything.

East went over and wiped the remaining magic off his hand.
'Please don't make the forest have a bald spot.' East pleaded and his anger melted away slightly. East saw below West, his magic that dropped from his hand earlier as created a small black hole. Germany looked down and shrikes before stomping on it multiple times until it just joined the aura around him that also never left his side.

'What on Earth?! Why isn't this coming off?' Germany question, East was mainly googling lightly when Germany started running in a circle to catch his own magic aura. Eventually Germany stopped once he felt dizzy from basically spinning and tripped onto a pile of leaves. East ended up bursting out loud, laughing at Germany he got up from the leaf pile and glared at her jokingly.

'Bro you be looking mad goofy rn with that wig made of leaves.' East commented as Germany smacked the leaves off his head.

Germany was thankfully safe. For now.

The others didn't think so.