Part 31 - You Pissed Off Metal Man.

I parked the car outside of the donut place that Steve took me to and forced Bucky to go in for the donuts because I didn't want to. He doesn't take long getting them, he scrambled into the car with the bags of donuts in hand. That gorgeous scent of freshly made donuts fills the car yet again. We eat in a comfortable silence, thankfully not getting interrupted by important missions this time around.

"What would you like to do now doll?" Bucky asks me after we both finish out food. "I have an idea!" I tell him as a mischievous smirk spreads across my face. "Oh no" Bucky mumbles not trusting me and my bright ideas. I pull out of the car park and drive for a little while. I find a long deserted road and stop the car. "What the hell are you doing doll?" Bucky asks me confused with a little laugh. I just give him a sly look and giggle knowingly.

I connect my phone to the car and play 'Eye Of The Tiger'. I turn the volume up on full blast and roll all of the windows down. I give Bucky one last glance before starting the car and darting down the road at full speed. I race down the road with ease, windows open, music fully blaring while screaming my heart out to the music. Bucky chuckles to me and decides to record me and the drive on his own phone. I silently hoped he wouldn't show it to Tony because I just know Tony would give me a bolloking for doing this but I really couldn't care less.

We drove for miles doing the exact same thing, Bucky eventually joined in on the singing and screaming out of the windows. When I finally pulled the car to a stop we both fell back into our seats with hysterical laughter. I needed a day like this after the past few weeks I've had. "Admit it, that was fun!" I told Bucky after we'd finally calmed down from out laughing fit. "Fine, your right it was actually fun" Bucky admits, I giggle at him as I drive us back to the compound since we've seemingly been out for a few hours.

Finally, we made it back to the compound - in one piece I might add. We waltz inside and find everyone in the living area. "Someone's happy today" Tony states with a smirk. "What can I say? I'm no longer being held captive" I say adding a bunch of drama just because I can. I see Bucky shake his head and giggle, everyone else laughs a little too.

"Ready for girls night tonight? I've got the wine!" Nat asks, going high pitch as she says 'wine'. "Can I come to girls night? Please. Please. Please. Please. Please." Sam begs, intertwining his fingers while running up to me, Nat and Wanda in any random
order. We all laugh at him, Wanda shrugs in agreement and Nat looks and me for the answer. "I'm okay with it" I shrug. "YES!" Sam lets out while he punches the air in celebration.

"What? How's that fair? Why does he get to go and we can't?" Tony asks offendedly. "Because you suck" Sam states in a teasing tone while walking backwards and flipping off the other men in the room cockily. We all just laugh at him as he does laps around the room trying to run away from Tony who was trying to blast him with his suit until Sam took it back.

Sam took a detour from his reoccurring lap around the room and dive bombed onto the couch and landed on top of me. I groaned at the impact. "Shit sorry Binx!" Sam apologies as he tries to scramble off me. Bucky glares at Sam for falling onto me and everyone but Sam seems to notice. "Your done for now bird man. You pissed off metal man!" Tony states giggles to himself, Sam looks at Bucky and gives him an awkward smile and a nervous laugh before sprinting off in a random direction. Me and the girls fall into laughter as Bucky get up and slowly but intimidatingly walks off in the direction that Sam left in. Tony falls to the floor in an uncontrollable laughter.

Everyone calmed down after a while and we all sat down in the living area. Tony keeps giggling to himself while Bucky keeps glaring at Sam just for the fun of it since every time he does Sam squirms in his seat. It's rather entertaining to watch actually. "Come on then Sam, we gotta start girls night!" Nat announces as she and Wanda come up to me taking a hand each and dragging me out of the room with Sam following closely behind.

We make it to Nats room and we all flop down on the bed. Me and Nat sit at the top of the bed whereas Sam sits oposite me and Wanda sits oposite Nat. We get comfortable before Nat hands us each a bottle of wine and no glasses. Alfie decided to join us since he's hardly left my side these past few weeks. Well, at least we know it's going to be one hell of a night.