Part 11 - Girls Day Out.

Y/n's pov

Bucky had been holding me and rubbing my back for about half an hour, I wasn't even crying anymore. I was just being held while he reassured me that it was just a dream. I decided it was enough moping around. It was just a dream there was nothing I could do to take it back.

I slowly started to stand up, still rather shaky. "I'm just gonna take a shower, I'll meet you in the living room or something" I tell Bucky, he looks slightly concerned "are you sure your okay?" He asks me. "Yeah I'm fine I just need a shower, I'm okay, I promise" I assure him.

He walks out of my room and heads to the living room. I get the clothes that Nat left me on the bed and head into the bathroom. I turn the shower on full heat again and stepped in.

I felt bad that I woke everyone up this morning, I hope they aren't mad at me or anything. I needed to get out, I needed some fresh air.

I enjoyed my shower although I wasn't in there for very long, I just needed to clean the sweat off me and get rid of the thoughts from my dream.

I got out and put the clothes on that Nat borrowed me. There were some black leggings, a short sleeve plain white top and another grey hoodie. I wore the same shoes as yesterday.

I walk out of my room and made my way to the living room where everyone else is. I see Nat sat on one of the couches. I walk over to the back of the couch she is sat on and lean down so I next to her ear "can I borrow you for a second please, Wanda too" I whisper to her.

"Yeah come on let's go" she replies back to me. As she stands up she looks at Wanda and gives a little side nod to indicate she's wanted with us. Wanda gets up and walks over to us. I notice Bucky look a little confused as we walk out of the room I give him a friendly smile.

"We can go up to my room if you like?" Nat asks us. Wanda and I both nod in agreement. We walk up the stairs and into Nat's room, we all go over and sit on her bed.

"So what's up?" Nat questions. "Well, I need to go out and try and distract myself so I though you girls might want to come with me? I also wanted to talk to you both." I ask them. Exited looks grow across both there faces I can't help but smile with them.

"Yes! Definitely!" Wanda expresses. "Let me just tell Tony we are going out, I'll meet you girls at the car, yeah?" Nat says. Me and Wanda nod excitedly and head towards the garage.

Wanda and I got to the garage, there were a fair amount of cars parked in there. I assumed they belonged, mainly, to Tony but also some of the other avengers.

Nat joins us not so long after in the garage, "Tony said we can take which ever car we want, so, y/n would you like to pick?" Nat asks me with a smirk. My smile grows wide "really!" I ask all excited. She nods in response both her and Wanda giggling slightly.

I look around and my gaze alls upon a 1967 Chevrolet Impala, I've always loved that car. I walk over to it "this one" I say, a smile wide across my face. "This one it is then" Nat replies getting into the driver side. I ride shotgun while Wanda sits in the middle back seat.

"So, where are we going" Wanda asks. I turn to look at Nat for the answer. "Wanna go shopping for some clothes and stuff, get some food and then we can decided from there?" Nat asks us. Me and Wanda both share a look before agreeing with Nat.

We pull up to the shopping mall, it was closer than I thought it was to be fair. We get out the car and walk inside as we near the first shop I turn around to face Nat "wait!" I say "what is it?" She asks concerned "I don't have any money" I tell her as I sigh. She smiles at me, I look at her slightly confused as she reaches around to the back pocket of her jeans and whips out a card. "Don't worry, Tony gave me his credit card" we all share a chuckle at her as we walk into the store.