Part 15 - The Party.

It was almost time for the party that Tony was throwing. I have about an hour to get ready so I decided to grab a shower and then text Nat. I pulled out my phone and started texting her.

Red

You
Hi Nat, can I borrow a dress
Of you for the party pleaseeee

Red
Yesssss! Come up to my room
I have the perfect dress.
It suits lover boys eyes.

You
Natttttt. I'm on my way

I made my way over to Nats room in just my towel as I have just gotten out the shower and I didn't see the point in getting dressed just to get changed again. Plus her room was only down the hall.

I walk into Nats room and she is stood there in a lengthy, gorgeous, red, silky dress. Wanda is stood next to her in a purple dress, it goes just above her knees it's tight at the top and slightly flowy at the bottom. They both look beautiful.

"Here, put this on" Nat hands me the dress and I get changed into it. It was a gorgeous navy blue dress. It stopped above my knees, it had a lacy long sleeve top half and a plain bottom half. One side of the skirt bit was longer than the other. It was gorgeous.

Nat did my hair for me while Wanda did my make up

Nat did my hair for me while Wanda did my make up. My hair was down and in wavy curls. It was flipped over to one side while the rest of the other side was pinned down from the side leading to the back. My makeup was kept light and natural by Wanda but she did use a little glittery blue eye shadow.

All three of us walked down into the party hand-in-hand exactly like we did to the press conference. We walk into the room and saw a lot of people. Stark really decided to invite the whole of New York didn't he. I seriously underestimated the amount of people that were going to be here tonight.

We walk in and Nat and Wanda decide to go and socialise after I convinced them I would be absolutely fine alone, that was most definitely a lie. I walked over to the bar, if I was going to survive this night I sure as hell wasn't going to do it sober.

I get to the bar and order a whole load of vodka shots, it's great since it's Tony's alcohol besides he's paying for everything anyway. I don't drink enough to get drunk, yet, just enough to build my confidence up a little.

I see Thor poring a drink for him and Steve so I decide to go up to them. "What you drinking there guys?" I ask as I reach them. "It's some alcohol Thor brought back from Asgard." Steve informs me. "Cool, can I have some?" I ask the men. "Lady y/n, Asgardian ale is strong, aged for a thousand years, it's not meant for mortal men" Thor tried to warn me. "Good job I'm not a man then, isn't it?" I wink at him as I say in a playful tone. "Come one, hand it over" I say to him. "As you wish" he says as he pours some in a glass before handing it to me.