Part 23 - Binx & Toto.

Sam's pov

I decided I didn't want to eat downstairs with everyone else knowing y/n was going to be upstairs and without food. It was Steves turn to cook tonight so he just made simple pasta and cheese.

He was finishing up the last bits of the cooking. I walked over to him and pulled him aside so we were speaking privately. "Hey man, what's up?" He asks me. "Hey, listen, y/n doesn't really wanna be around loads of people, could you just give me and her a little bit so I can take it upstairs to her?" I ask him. "Yeah sure thing" he tells me as he carries on cooking. "Oh and please don't say anything to the others, cover for us?" I say before I turn to leave. "Course, don't worry about it." He smiles at me as I leave the kitchen.

I wait in the door way, lingering behind everyone else as I waited for Steve to give me the food for me and y/n. I wasn't waiting for long, Steve snuck away from the others and handed me two bowls of food. He gave me a slight nod in which I reciprocated back to him before turning around and heading back to our floor.

I got to the top of the stairs and turned left headed towards y/n's room. I was about to knock on her door when I heard cries coming from inside the room. She let out a slight scream and I heard her breathing get heavy, I assume she'd just woken up. "Y/n are you okay?" I ask to the door.

She doesn't respond to me, I hear the door open and I feel a pull on my arm. Before I know it I'm being dragged into the room. I'm lucky it was just y/n, because I definitely would have been dead, apparently I chose to save the food over my own life. Worth it.

After she drags me into the room she shuts the door behind us and locks it. She goes into her closet and pulls out a few bottles of alcohol. "I need booze. You want booze? Fuck it, let's drink!" She blurts out. I was about to try and reason with her, but then I remembered I'm the fun one and she's the scary one. "Fuck it, I brought food!" I cheer with her.

Y/n pov

We sat on the bed eating our food together, we decided to eat before drinking. I will admit though, Steve is a good cook. Seems as though everyone here can cook. I wanted to keep eating the food, but I physically couldn't manage any more. I ended up giving the rest to Sam.

We both finished our food and decided to drink. We turned some music on and started to drink and dance like lunatics. We did start off using plastic cups, but they soon got thrown and we had a bottle each.

"Okay I'm bored of dancing, let's watch a movie." I state. "Alrighty then" Sam agrees. We sit on the floor with blankets and pillows and a bottle each. "Shall we start with the wizard of oz?" Sam asks. "Your such a child" I laugh. He just rolls his eyes and let's out a laugh as I put the movie on.

We ended up just getting all the booze out of my closet because we almost ran out by the end of the film, and would no doubt be needing another refill during the next film.

"Okay, your turn to pick a movie" Sam tells me. "Hocus pocus" I say like it's best thing in the world. "And I'm the child?"  He laughs. I copy his earlier movements by rolling my eyes and giggling at him. He puts the movie on and we go back to watching it.

"Oh my god it's so you!" Sam screams as he point to the tv. "Binx? The cat!" I say to him. "Yep. It's you!" He exclaims again. "Fine! If I'm Binx, then your Toto." I say smugly. "Fine! Binx and Toto. Yeah I can roll with that." He says with a smile as we fist bump. We all of a sudden find it hysterical and bust into a fit of infectious laughter.

After a while we calmed down and invested in a sentimental conversation. "I didn't tell them you know." I state as I turn to my side to look at him, we were both lying facing each other at this point, heads rested on ours hands, elbows propped up on the pillows.

"What do you mean?" He questions. "At hydra. They tried to get information about all of you out of me. I didn't tell them anything." I tell him as I shrug and take another swig out of the bottle. "What did they do to you?" He asks. "Just basic torture shit, I dunno. They held me under water, shot me, stabbed me, beat me. Yano the normal." I explain. "Well shit." He exclaims. "Hang on. The normal? The Fucking normal? Your insane!" He states as we both laugh.

It was nice talking to Sam like this, I could be open and I knew it was judgement free, he wouldn't tell anyone, he wouldn't push and he wouldn't feel guilty. "What did they try to get you to spill?" He asks as we finally stop laughing. "Location of Clint's wife and kids. Nat's sister. Tony's tech. How much control Bruce has over hulk. If Buckys still out of control. If Wanda can control her powers. Basically everything they didn't know." I clarify for him.

"What did they want to know about me?" Sam questions me. I suppose it's only fair to tell him. "The location of your sister and nephews." I admit. "Oh, well thank you for not saying anything. I appreciate it." I can tell he genuinely means it. "Yeah yeah. Alright Toto don't go all sentimental on me now" I say as he rolls his eyes sarcastically causing us to start laughing again.

We settle back down finishing the last of our bottles. Safe to say it was nice to have a worry free night. And as much is I don't want to admit it, it felt good to get some of the hydra shit off my chest and actually talk about it. Of course we couldn't finish the night without sticking supernatural on and watching that for a little while.

"No Sam, he's not actually insane, okay well a little bit but that's beside the point, he needed to pretend to be mental so they didn't get caught being somewhere that they shouldn't be so they could kill the evil wrath thing that had a creepy spike thing that extends out of her hand. And yes she's disguised as a nurse. Hence the whole 'pudding' fiasco" I explain to Sam for the 50th time tonight.

"Right, that makes sense, well as much as it can make" Sam says while rubbing the bridge of his nose. I'm sure he's getting a headache from confusion. I hear Sam slightly snore from beside me. I look to my left and there he is, asleep on the floor next to me. And it's not long afterwards I fall into a sleep of my own.