Part 16 - Hangover.

??? Pov

"Sir, you should take a look at this" one of the men say to another. The man looks to his side and nods indicating for the other, smaller man to show him. The man who originally spoke plays a video.

News : Tony stark has just announced his newest recruit y/n y/l/n. She is now part of the avengers and has moved into the compound with the other avengers. Do we really know enough about this girl to trust her to protect the world?

"Damnit!" The man shouted "so that's where she's been hiding out!" He continued. The smaller man looked terrified of the man shouting. "I want her collected and brought here! NOW!" He carried on shouting. "Of course, sir." The smaller man said before walking out of the room.

Y/n pov

I woke up with the feel of my hair being played with. I had my head and my hand rested on something that wasn't quite a pillow, it was warmer but also harder. I looked down and realised I was in Buckys shirt. Shit. I quickly looked up and saw Bucky was the one playing with my hair. Double shit. "Morning doll" he tells me with a smile. "Hi" I say groggily.

"Your adorable when you first wake up" he tells me as he smirks to himself. I sit up slightly so I'm leaning on my elbow next to him "how are you so happy this early in the morning?" I ask him with a frown. "Doll it's like 11am" he tells me trying to hold back a laugh. I let out an audible 'ugh' before face planting into Buckys chest. "Ow" I groan. He just laughs in response.

"Stay here, I'll get you an aspirin and some water" he says as he gets up off the bed and walks out. I groan while I roll over and bury my head in his pillow. I started thinking about what happened last night, I couldn't remember much but the memories soon came flooding back to me. It was all a bit unclear still. What the hell was I doing in Buckys bed? Wearing Buckys T-shirt? Shit, did I sleep with him?

Bucky walks back into the room holding a pill and a bottle of water. "Here you go doll" he says as he passes them to me. "Thanks" I say. He started getting clothes out of his draw. "Hey! What are you doing?" I say to him with a little pout. "I'm getting dressed for the rest of the day doll" he informs me. "No! Come back!" I whine patting the bad next to me. He giggles to himself before climbing back into bed with me.

After I take the pill and a little bit more water I snuggle back into his chest as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Hey Bucky?" I say to him and I look up and stare into his eyes. "Yes doll?" He answers me. "Why am I in your top and your bed?" I ask him casually. His cheeks starts to turn a light shade a pink as he stifles a laugh. "Uh well, first of all I kind of forgot you had a room. Plus my room was just easier to get to. I also wanted you close to me so I could make sure you were okay, you drank a fair bit last night" he says as he laughs to himself.

"So we didn't?" I ask cautiously. "No, no we didn't. I mean we nearly did but you passed out on my chest instead" he reassures me. "Oh, sorry" I apologise to him. "It's okay doll, I don't mind" he tells me. "So what exactly did I do last night, it's still pretty blurry?" I ask.

"Well," he starts before laughing to himself. "You broke the lock of your bathroom and Wanda smacked you in the face with a door. You forced Loki to do his firework trick over and over again. You drank more of Thors ale than anyone else. Are you sure you really wanna hear this last one?" He asks me trying to hide a laugh. "Oh god, just tell me so I can be embarrassed now instead of later." I tell him while burying my head into his chest. "Okay, if you say so. Well, you, Nat and Wanda all stood on the table and started to strip together while dancing. You got about half way there until me, Steve and vision stopped you all" he tells me not holding back his laugh anymore.