28: Feelings

"He confessed to you!" Taehyung was excited, along with Jimin and Jungkook. The four were in Taehyung's room since Jin invited Hyejin for dinner. Hyejin smacked Taehyung because he yelled.

"I don't want everyone else to know! But I wanted to get your opinion. I don't know what to do."

"Well you need to first answer this, how do you feel about him?" Jimin seriously asked and the other two calmed down and looked at Hyejin. She was deep in thought when a knock came on the door.

"Hey guys dinner is ready." Hoseok peeked his head in then went out. "Noona, we'll talk more about it later okay? Let's eat first."

The four went out of the room only to bump into Yoongi. The three guys immediately walked away leaving the two alone.

"Hi."

"Hey. So, ready for dinner?" Yoongi said with a small smile.

"Yeah. Let's go." Hyejin walked first but Yoongi gently grabbed her arm. She turned around to see the same smile on his face.

"We're okay right? You're not going to be awkward around me?"

"No Yoongi I won't be."

"Okay good. Now we can go."

They arrived at the island and the conversation everyone was having died down. "There you two are, let's eat now!" Jin said as he and the others began to serve themselves.

Dinner was enjoyable for everyone, except for Hyejin who still had thoughts on her mind. But she tried not to show it. "Let's watch a movie?" Hoseok asked as he cleaned his spot.

"Sure, but Hyejin can't stay long since she and the maknaes have school tomorrow." Namjoon said.

"Alright. It's my turn to pick the movie." Hoseok said as he made his way to the living room. Hyejin lingered a bit in the kitchen to help Jin clean. "So Hyejin, how is school? Are you excited it's your last year?"

"It's been good. I'm now enjoying school with the help of Tae and the others. It sucks it's my last year though that I get to enjoy it. But I am happy it's my last one. I'm done with high school and these uniforms."

"Oh I bet, having to wear something you really don't want to."

"Well I only have a problem with the skirt. I'm used to wearing it but I would prefer to wear pants."

"I understand. Well don't worry the days are coming closer and closer."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Hurry up you two! The movie is about to start." Hoseok yelled from his seat on the couch. Hyejin and Jin finished the dishes and made their way to the rest. Jin took the seat between Jimin and Namjoon, leaving the spot next to Yoongi open.

It'll be fine, no worries.

Hyejin sat in between Yoongi and Taehyung. The movie title appeared as soon as she sat down, 'Jurassic Park'.

"Is this a new movie?" Hyejin then saw the movie pause and everyone turned to her. "Noona, you haven't seen Jurassic Park before?" 

"No. Remember, I had no phone or a tv in the past 10 years." 

"Alright now this might become a movie marathon."

"Hoseok-ah. Remember they got school tomorrow."

"Aw hyung, let us please~ we'll wake up on time." Jungkook and Taehyung begged, Jimin laughed at their childishness but he was mentally begging Namjoon to say yes.

"Hyejin is it okay with you?"

"Yeah it's fine." Cheers went around then Hoseok started the movie. 

______________________________________________

It was around 12 am when they finished the first three movies. The rest they all agreed to watch on the weekend. "So Noona, what'd you think?"

"That was pretty good. But it's crazy how stupid people can be for money."

"Right! But I'm glad you enjoyed the movie." Hoseok said as he stood to stretch.

"Alright, I'll walk Hyejin home." Yoongi said as he held his hand out for her to take. She completely forgot about his confession and now she felt conscious and shy. She took it and then 'ooo's went around. 

"Alright alright, we'll be back."

The two walked out the door and it was silent. A little awkward but it was bearable. They got into the elevator and Hyejin saw in the reflection, they were still holding hands. She felt her face go red and it didn't help she could see herself. Yoongi saw her reflection and smiled, he didn't want to confront her though so he gently squeezed her hand.

"Yoongi, I think I like you too."

He looked at her with the biggest smile on his face. But before he jumped to conclusions, "So why do you say you think you like me?"

"Well I don't want to say 100% I do. I'm still thinking and figuring out how I really feel but as of right now, I think I do."

"Maybe I can help you."

"How?"

Yoongi did the most unexpected thing, he leaned over to kiss her, on the cheek. Hyejin froze, she was not expecting it at all. She's never been kissed before except from Taehyung when they were kids.

"Let's go." He gently pulled her out of the elevator once the doors opened and Hyejin put her head down. Trying to calm herself and cool off but she felt herself getting hotter and hotter. They stepped into the elevator of Hyejin's building which surprised her, not realizing they're already in it.

"I'm sorry to catch you off guard Hyejin."

"It's okay Yoongi. But um... why did you do that though? I wasn't expecting it at all."

"Let's just say, I'm trying to be a bit more spontaneous. Kidding. I just felt like it. Of course if I could, I'd go for the lips but I went for your cheek as it was more appropriate." 

Hyejin couldn't believe how open he was about it, but then again she knew he's probably used to discussing these things. Whereas for her, it's a whole new world. The elevator doors opened and the two made to her door.

"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow at your studio."

"Okay Hyejin, goodnight."

"Goodnight Yoongi." 

He gave her a hug which she melted into. Is it bad I want him to kiss me again? Yoongi let her go and looked into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her again but thought against it after what happened earlier.

But then she surprised him, by getting on her tiptoes and kissing him on the cheek. For the nth time, Hyejin's cheeks went red again and she quickly fumbled with her keypad. She quickly said goodnight to him and then closed the door.

Hyejin wasn't sure what made her do it; she didn't know what to do as this was her first time experiencing it. Now she was panicking if what she did was right or wrong. Looking through her peephole, she saw Yoongi still there holding onto his cheek.

Do I open the door? Or do I just leave him be?

Still watching and Yoongi was still there. She then opened the door, causing Yoongi to flinch. "Oh Hyejin, what's wrong?"

"Um...would you like to come in for a minute?"