Epilogue: 10 Years Later

"Min Yoongi! Get your butt down here right now!"

Everyone in the living room got wide eyed and began to 'ooo' when Hyejin called for her husband. Yoongi wasn't athletic but at this moment, anyone who saw him would think otherwise.

"Yes babe?"

Hands crossed over her chest, a blank face, Yoongi internally panicked upon looking at his wife.

"Why am I coming home to see Ari and Danbin covered in ice cream?"

Looking towards the kitchen, he saw his 4 and 3 year-old daughters covered in ice cream. He knew well enough that he didn't leave the girls like that before going upstairs. Putting his stern face on, he looked back to the living room to see his friends playing innocent.

"Yah! Which one of you i-"

Hyejin cleared her throat to prevent Yoongi from cussing.

"Who gave them ice cream? Confess now or else." While Yoongi was yelling at his friends, Hyejin began to clean up the girls.

One person stood up with a guilty look on their face, "I'm sorry Hyejin and hyung. The girls were begging and I couldn't say no to their faces."

Hyejin looked at her best friend Jimin, sighing knowing full well the girls have him wrapped around their tiny fingers. Jimin walked over to help clean the sticky countertop and the girls.

"Now girls, you know ice cream is dessert. Not to be eaten as a meal."

"Yes mommy. We're sorry Uncle Jimin, Mommy, and Daddy."

"It's okay loves. Just don't do that again to your Uncle Jimin." Yoongi said as he picked up Ari and Hyejin got Danbin. The family along with Jimin sat in the living room with the others.

10 years has passed since Hyejin and Yoongi started dating. After four years, the two got married and had two beautiful babies a year apart. Yoongi was still a part of BTS which were going strong. None of the members wanted to end just yet.

During those 10 years, BTS has gained even more fans than before, performed in many places, and have found love. During one of their tours, Jimin and Jungkook gained interest in two fans. Then after Yoongi and Hyejin got engaged, Jin and Hoseok found their partners at the engagement party. Namjoon has met someone at one of his favorite bookstores, the two hit it off so well that Namjoon accidentally bumped into a book shelf, with everything falling down, as he was laughing.

Taehyung was waiting for the right one. He befriended a lot of people and Hyejin was getting worried about him but finally, he met someone while visiting France. Hyejin couldn't be any happier for her little brother.

In the past 10 years, BTS has won 5 Grammy's, 6 AMA's, 5 VMA's, and more awards. Their popularity has matched with Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, and even Elvis Presley. But despite all that, the guys have stayed the same loving, goofy multi-talented friends who have become one family.

If you're wondering, Hyejin has talked to her mom once in a while. During those times, she'd have Yoongi and Taehyung with her. The two are slowly developing a relationship, one meeting at a time.

Hyejin looked around her living room, she couldn't be anymore grateful for the people in her life. Seeing her daughters playing with their favorite uncles and Yoongi, sitting next to her on the couch with his arm around her.

"Noona, Ari says you love her more than me," Taehyung joked with the girls, "Girls, I love you both equally along with Taehyung."

"But why Mommy?"

"Remember, it's because I'm Taehyung's sister."

______________________________________________

That's the end of the book. I really hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I did🥺💜. Thank you for giving this book a chance and finishing it with me💜.

If you have any questions about how things ended up in those 10 years then feel free to ask!

I have other books that I will finish so please give those a read as well and to vote for them! It helps me a lot when you guys vote and leave comments🥺💜. Til next time...