20: Beach Trip

"I can't believe he's letting us go on a beach trip." Hyejin said as she was seated in the front seat with Jin driving. 

"Well you better believe it. It'll be another hour til we get there so you guys can sleep." He directed to the members in the back but there was no need to considering some were already asleep.

"So Hyejin. Tell me, how was the date?" Jin said quietly enough for only her to hear. She couldn't help but break out in a smile. 

"It was really fun. We enjoyed ourselves and I told him I'd like to go out again."

"Oh that's great! I'm really glad to hear that. You should've seen him last night, he came home after dropping you off and then began to panic. He was nervous but we all managed to calm him down, Tae mostly did it though."

"Well now he knows he had nothing to worry about. For a first date, I enjoyed it, along with the food."

"Oh yeah he was up all night, not really, preparing the food. I offered to help him but he said he wanted to do it himself. Which I respected so instead I stayed up with him for moral support."

"That's sweet of you to do Jin, thank you."

"It's no problem as long as I know my friends are happy."

They continued talking and an hour passed by with a breeze. To wake the guys up, Jin and Hyejin opened the doors on both sides and announced they were at the beach. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung woke up first followed by Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok who were sitting in the back.

Getting out of the van and stretching their bodies, they felt energized seeing the water and sand. The weather wasn't too hot nor too cold with the breeze, it was just right for the group of friends to enjoy their time and have fun.

"Last one in get's the couch!" Namjoon yelled as everyone began to make a run for the waters. The last were Hyejin and Taehyung as they decided to talk about the date. "So Noona, did you enjoy yourself today?"

"I did Tae. I had lots of fun and Yoongi made me feel comfortable."

"Good, I'm glad. Or else I'd have to hurt him."

"Oh please, you'll hurt yourself."

"Oh yeah?" Then Taehyung began to carry her and ran for the water with the rest. The guys were cheering as they saw what Taehyung did and then he dropped her in the water. "Kim Taehyung you get back here!" 

Hyejin started to run in the water, trying to get back at Taehyung but it wasn't easy. Then she tripped and fell into the water, laughing. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun, they completely forgot to get their bags with towels out of the car.

"Now that we're done, how do we dry ourselves?" Jungkook said as he shook his head then ran his hands through his hair, giving himself a slick back hair. "Well we get our bags of course." Namjoon was the first to walk over to the car, still dripping wet. He opened the trunk door but realized his bag was under everyone else's. 

"Here, we can all use mine to just dry our hair." Hyejin pulled out her towel as her bag was on the top. Yoongi grabbed his as well and passed it around. "I guess we got lucky with your bags on the top." Jimin said as he was drying his hair and passing it over to Hoseok.

After everyone's hair got dried, they walked and hung around the beach to dry their clothes more. The maknae line were playing a game of soccer with some kids while Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were bystanders watching the game. Hyejin and Yoongi were watching as well but away from the others.

"So this is a nice way to continue our date."

"We're still on our date?"

"I mean, I don't see why not. I'm not considering the guys, they're just here. What matters is that you're here with me." Hyejin smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder.