10: Taehyung's Sister

"How do you feel about all this Hyejin?" Bang PD asked her as the others made themselves comfortable.

"I was just telling them that I'm not comfortable with it yet. I really wasn't prepared to be revealed at all and now that it's happened...I know that I have to be prepared for whatever comes my way if I still want to be close with Taehyung and the others. 

"I'm sorry that we had to push for this so soon on you but I appreciate it that you were cooperative and understanding."

"Well it is my little brother's career, I don't want to jeopardize it in any way." 

"Good, now onto the next thing. We do have to have a conference about your new album. And I will make sure to screen the questions before anyone asks."

"Okay that sounds good sir. Aside from our upcoming conference, is there anything else?"

"Nope. So right now, you guys are free to relax."

"Okay then thank you. We'll be going now," Everyone stood up but Bang PD stopped Hyejin. "I'd like to speak alone with you for a minute." Taehyung saw and stopped as well but Hyejin assured him to leave with the others. 

"You're not in trouble or anything. But I wanted to let you know that you're now a part of our family. So if there is anything you need then let us know."

"Okay thank you, I appreciate that."

"Now, if you don't mind me asking, how did you and Taehyung meet again?"

"We met each other in school but I didn't realize he was my little brother until recently."

"And how did you find out?"

"Um..."

"If it's too personal then you don't have to share. I was just curious is all,"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not prepared for anyone to know. It wasn't easy telling the others about it."

"I understand and I apologize if I was overstepping any boundaries. Well you can go ahead now. Remember, if you need anything then let us know."

"Okay thank you. But now that you mention it, there might be something. I don't want the guys getting hurt or anything, but late last night..." Hyejin recalled last night's incident and Bang PD was listening intently.

"So it seems that you need to be extra careful. If you'd like we can hire a bodyguard to be at the elevator, not at your door so that you still get privacy."

"No, if you do that it could be bothersome to the other residents on my floor and I don't want that."

"I understand but this is your safety. So what we can do is install a camera at your door. We won't have access to it of course, but you will. Or if you'd like, going back to the bodyguard idea, we can hire someone to live in the same building as you so they can get there quickly. Doesn't have to be the same floor, but this will reassure us and surely the members as well that you'll be safe somehow."

"I guess I like that idea. But can I talk about it with Tae first?"

"Of course, just let me know. Here is my contact information along with BTS' manager incase you can't get a hold of me."

"Thank you so much again for this sir. It means a lot," Hyejin bowed respectfully and left to meet the other guys.

______________________________________________

"I agree with Bang PD-nim. Let them hire a bodyguard to live in your building. They'll be closer and quicker than us."

"Yeah I guess so. I'll think about it some more tonight if there is any other way."