18: The Date

After a fun-filled dinner last night, Taehyung helped Hyejin find an outfit. It took awhile considering her brother has a great taste in fashion, they found the right outfit after visiting 10 stores. 

"Noona, you better get a picture with Yoongi in this outfit tomorrow. I worked hard on it," he whined making Hyejin smile. "Of course I will Tae. Don't worry." After shopping they caught up with the others who were at the arcade.

Hoseok approached Hyejin first and asked about the bag, "It's just an outfit Taehyung helped me pick out."

"Ooo I want to see the date outfit!" Jimin said aloud, receiving some stares from the other players. He bowed apologizing and then receiving a smack from Hyejin. "It's already hard enough with the siblings articles still going around, we don't need another one of you asking about the date outfit."

"Sorry Hyejin, I forgot about it. Anyways, I want to see what Taehyung picked." He tried to peek in the bag but Hyejin twisted the bag handle in her hand and hid it behind her. "Only Tae got to see it and the next one will be Yoongi. You guys can see it later on."

Jimin gave up and went back to his game. Then Yoongi came over, "Hey Hyejin, want to play a game of air hockey with me?" She nodded and followed him to the table. Then Jungkook showed up wanting to watch, "Here Hyejin, I'll hold your bag for you."

Yoongi pulled the puck out and then the game began. It was casual at first with the two having the same scores of 2-2 then 3-3, but it got intense once it became 5-6 with Yoongi in the lead. Hyejin didn't want to lose so she started giving it her all and after 10 minutes, she won.

"Yes! Ha, I beat you."

"Rematch?"

"No." Jungkook gave Hyejin a high-five and handed her bag back to her, "My turn hyung. I want to beat you too." Yoongi shook his head and walked away leaving a pouting Jungkook. So Taehyung came over to play with him.

After about an hour of playing, everyone got tired and decided to call it a night. They made it back to their buildings and Hyejin didn't walk back by herself, Yoongi walked with her. "I can't believe you beat me at air hockey."

"Why? Is it because I'm a girl?" She joked and he said, "No, it's because I thought you haven't really played it with everything that's happened in your life."

"Geez Yoongi, just because of those 10 years it doesn't mean I didn't do anything before that. Taehyung and I used to play it when were younger and when my family was okay."

"Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as mean."

"It's okay, I know you don't. Well this is me," the two stood in front of her door and she was expecting something from him but nothing, "well I'll see you tomorrow." Before she opened her door, Yoongi pulled her into a hug, "I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be here to pick you up at 10."

"Okay, goodnight Yoongi."

"Goodnight Hyejin."

______________________________________________

The two could barely sleep knowing they were about go on a date. So when it hit 8am, both of their alarms went off. They both took a quick shower and Yoongi ate breakfast first whereas Hyejin fixed her hair. She usually has it in a ponytail or a bun and once in awhile, she has it in braids. But this time, she straightened her hair. It went with the outfit and she knew she could tie it later on if needed.

After Yoongi ate breakfast, he brushed his teeth and then got dressed. Hyejin did her hair and then got dressed, luckily she knew what to wear so she put it on quickly and made her way to the kitchen. Yoongi on the other hand, wasn't sure what to wear since he didn't see Hyejin's outfit, he couldn't match with her. His next option was to ask Taehyung, who was still sleeping.