30: The Truth Untold

The meeting ended just as the doors opened to the smell of food. Stomachs began to growl and faces turned red.

"I didn't realize I was this hungry until now." Jungkook said. The food was placed on the the table and everyone began to eat. It was a silent dinner considering everyone's thoughts were filled.

"So Hyejin, how are things going with your portfolio?" Namjoon tried to make conversation.

"It's good. I've designed two outfits so far."

"Yeah they're really good. Honestly, I thought about wearing them if possible." Yoongi added in. 

"If you like them then why not make it? We have the staff and equipment to make it." Hyejin was surprised at Bang PD's offer. "That is a very nice thought but I think I'd like to make it myself."

"That's doable. You can use our equipment if you want to."

Hyejin stopped eating and looked at Bang PD, she saw he wasn't joking. "I'll take your offer, thank you so much." Dinner continued on with small conversations among everyone and soon enough, it flew by.

"Okay I'm going to take Hyejin back to her place." Yoongi said as he stood up and waited for Hyejin. "Before you leave, take a group picture with Hyejin." 

______________________________________________

"So how does it feel to be in the spotlight now?" Yoongi wanted to make light conversation with her.

"I don't know. I guess it hasn't hit me yet. I'll let you know when it does."

"Okay. Now, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable but...when do you plan on talking to your mom? Just to sort things out I mean."

"I really don't know if I can. Like, I don't have a hate towards her but it's just -"

"You don't know."

"Yeah."

"Well when the time comes you'll know. For right now, let's think about us."

"Us?" Hyejin began to smirk, "I don't even know if there is an us."

Yoongi pulled her back into his arms, feeling his arms around her, she wanted to melt. "There is an us and you know it. I'm glad PD-nim is okay with it and letting us post things slowly."

"Same. Who knows how it'd be like if we couldn't be together."

"I don't want to imagine it. Now come on, let's get you home."

"Hey, you're the one who pulled me back. I was on my way home." Hyejin teased making Yoongi laugh.

______________________________________________

"Finally it's the weekend! Let's do something fun. Please?" Jimin begged Hyejin who, didn't understand why he was at her place so early in the morning.

"Jimin-ah, why are you here so early?" Hyejin whined, wanting to go back into her bed. "We need to do something, I feel like you and I haven't gotten to hang out."

"Jimin we hung out yesterday."

"No I mean like just us two. I feel our friendship breaking because you're either with Yoongi hyung or Tae." Jimin began to whine making Hyejin roll her eyes at his actions.

"Alright alright, just let me freshen up. Since you woke me up at this ungodly hour, you better make me food."

"It's 10am Hyejin. You should've been up." Hyejin didn't hear his reply as she was already in her room.