17

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. I saw Max standing outside the door with a bouquet of pink roses.

"Wow." He looked at me, his eyes widening a little bit and a smile appeared on his face. "You look beautiful." He complimented me and I smiled.

"You look quite nice too." I replied and he chuckled. I leaned in to kiss him, our lips moving in synch. He smiled in between the kiss.

He pulled back and gave me the bouquet of roses. My smile dropped a little bit but I forced it before he could notice.

"Thanks." I pursed my lips and he smiled.

"Let's go. I'm so fucking ready for this party." Pierre walked out of the apartment shouting.

"You know it's a charity event, don't you?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he clicked his tongue.

"Will there be alcohol?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course there will be." I replied and he pushed his dark shades up the bridge of his nose.

"That does it for me." He shrugged. "Nice roses." He grabbed the bouquet from my hand. "You know her favorite flowers are tulips, don't you?" He looked at Max and I nudged him and glared at him.

"Uh, no, I didn't. You never told me." He looked at me, furrowing his brows slightly.

"Uh...I...I like roses too." I stuttered nervously.

I swear to God, Pierre Gasly.

"Okay...all right, I made this awkward, now I'm walking out to put this pretty roses on a pretty vase." Pierre chuckled nervously and walked back in the apartment.

"You don't like them?" Max asked.

"No, I do like them. I love them." I lied and he sighed looking at me. He knew I was lying. "I like them." I assured.

"Okay." He pursed his lips.

Luckily, Lando and Margot walked out of the apartment holding hands before the situation between Max and I got even more uncomfortable.

"You guys ready?" Lando asked and we nodded.

"We're just waiting for Pierre." Max replied.

"Pierre, get your ass out here! We're gonna be late!" Margot yelled and we heard footsteps.

"Yep, I'm here, sorry." Pierre walked out and closed the door behind him.

"1,2,3,4, 5. Okay, we're all here. Let's go." I counted us and then snapped my fingers.

Max held out his hand and I intertwined our fingers. I smiled as we made our way to the garage.

[...]

We walked through the crowd of people as they snapped pictures of us. I smiled and posed besides Max.

"You look beautiful, Elodie!"

"Power couple!"

I chuckled softly and looked up at Max who smiled at me. Margot and Lando were talking with an interviewer. They'd decided to make it official.

"Yeah, she's my beautiful girlfriend. We've been going out for some time now and we're extremely happy." Lando's eyes glowed as she looked at Margot.

"We're so happy for you two lovebirds. We all send you our best wishes." The interviewer told them and they smiled.

They kept talking to some other interviewers, not letting go of each other's hand at any moment.

I was so glad they were happy. I loved them both so deeply.