9

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I felt the sunlight coming though the window hit my face. I turned around and saw him. His peaceful breathing and his angelic face. He looked so calm and innocent. I put my hand gently on his cheek and he opened his eyes. A smile appearing on his face when he saw me.

He pulled me closer to him and brushed my hair off my face. I buried my head in his chest as he passed his hands through my hair.

I've never felt so safe. So comfortable.

"I'll make breakfast." He whispered and I nodded. He kissed my head and stood up. I saw him stretch, his back muscles contracting. "Enjoying the view?" He teased and I chuckled.

"Yeah, pretty much." I replied and he laughed.

He stood up and left the room to walk towards the kitchen. I laid back and looked at the ceiling while feeling his comfy and warm sheets in my legs. My bed felt cold compared to his. Maybe it was just the missing company that made my bed so cold.

I straightened up when a delicious smell invaded my nose. I stretched out and walked towards the kitchen. I saw him cooking and rested my head on his shoulder to watch over it.

"Pancakes?" I asked and he looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, with blueberries, just like you like them." He replied and I smiled.

I sat down and he put two plates on the counter and sat besides me. We ate in silence. He had almost finished all his pancakes and I'd barely touched one.

"Am I that bad of a cook?" He asked playfully and I chuckled and shook my head.

"I just feel kinda nauseous." I forced a smile and he nodded.

I felt my stomach hurting even more and more. It was grumbling.

TW

"Hey, you're okay?" Charles asked and I nodded.

I didn't even want to speak. I felt like I was about to throw up. I quickly stood up and ran to the restroom, closing the door behind me. I kneeled down besides the toilet to let it all out.

I heard the door open and I felt some hands grab my hair, pulling it out of my face. I coughed and flushed the toilet.

He rubbed my back as I wiped my mouth with my hand.

"I'll get you some water, okay?" He told me and I nodded.

He walked out and I laid my head on the wall. My body wasn't digesting the food I was eating.

Charles walked in and handed me a glass water. My throat was sore. I drank the whole glass and he grabbed the glass.

"Thank you." I told him and he smiled.

TW END

[...]

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I drove Elodie home. Her mom had texted her she needed her home now. She opened the door to get off and I grabbed her arm stopping her. I pulled her in and kissed her.

She smiled in between the kiss.

"I'll see you later, doll." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Of course monsieur Leclerc." She spoke playfully and I chuckled.

She smiled and walked towards the entrance of her house. I looked at her one more time and drove off. I was exiting the property when I looked at the passenger's seat and saw her coat.