11

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I was walking across the paddock holding Max's hand. The cameras were pointed at us this time.

"Are you two a couple?" The repetitive question was asked again.

Max just smiled at the reporter. We lost the paparazzi in the way and he stopped in front of the Red Bull offices.

"I'll see you in a while." He smiled at me and touched the point of my nose.

I scrunched my nose and chuckled softly.

"All right." I put my hand on the back of his neck and gave him a short kiss.

He smiled and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his necks as we moved our lips in sync.

"I'm never gonna leave if you keep kissing me." Max smiled and looked at my eyes. His pupils were dilated.

"Then don't." I smiled looking up at him.

He smiled and gave me a last kiss to then walk in the offices. I smiled as I watched him leave.

I kept walking looking at my phone. I put my hand over my eyes covering the sun. Suddenly, I felt my body impact against something hard.

My phone fell to the ground.

"Merde." I cursed and quickly leaned down to grab it.

I didn't even look at the person in front of me until we bumped our heads accidentally when we both went to grab the phone.

"Ow." I recognized the aggravating voice.

I rubbed my head. I looked at my phone and scoffed when I saw the cracked screen.

"My phone's broken." I whined and straightened up.

"My head's broken." He whined rubbing his head.

"Yeah, mine too. Now I have two problems." I spoke and looked him up and down making a face of deep disgust. "Three."

"You're really funny." Sarcasm dripped from his words as he smiled sarcastically.

"I actually find myself hilarious." I fired back and he rolled his eyes.

"Look where you're going doll." He gave me a fake smile.

"One, I told you to stop calling me that and two, you weren't looking either." I furrowed my brows pointing at him.

"Hey, Charles..." We heard a voice and turned around to see a very confused Clara.

"Hey, doll." Charles kissed her on the lips. She looked surprised by his behavior.

"Pathetic." I whispered to myself and looked away crossing my arms.

"Okay, that's new." Clara smiled confused after the kiss and chuckled.

"Clara this is Elodie." Charles introduced us like we didn't know who we were.

"I've met her." Clara looked at him furrowing her brows and Charles smiled.

"Of course." Charles chuckled and looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm Elodie and...I'm leaving." I chuckled nervously. "Nice to see you Clara." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Charles was smiling amused. I glared at him and started walking off to get to the Red Bull pitbox.

[...]

Max put his helmet on to get ready to get in the car.

"Max." I called him and he turned around, stopping what he was doing. I put my hands on his helmet and put my forehead against it. "Be careful." I whispered.