8

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴' 𝘗𝘖𝘝;

I got out of my car and gave the keys to the posh man so he could park my red Ferrari. I took my dark shades off as I felt the flashes on my face. I smiled and waved.

I hated the lack of privacy and the nosy paparazzi but I didn't have a reputation of being a rude guy and I wanted to keep it like that. I felt someone hold onto my arm. The touch felt cold and unknown to me. I turned around and saw Clara. She had a beautiful emerald dress on. Her red lips curved into a smile when she looked into my green eyes. I smiled and gave her a head kiss. She melted completely and her little smile got brighter.

We started walking towards the entrance of the club and that's when I saw her. She had her arm wrapped around Max's and they were looking at each other smiling while paparazzi took pictures of them.

"Are you a couple?"

I heard an interviewer ask them and my whole attention went towards her features, analyzing her whole body language. She chuckled and put her hand on Max's chest, he looked at her. I could see how mesmerized he was by her just by one look, but he would never look at her the way I did. No one ever will.

"Darling." I heard a voice that snapped me back to reality. Clara was looking at me, her brown eyebrows furrowed. I responded with a hum. "Should we go in?" She asked slightly tilting her head.

"Of course, darling." I replied and turned around to see the blonde girl one last time. I've caught her looking at me, she immediately looked away and my heart slipped a bit.

I looked back at Clara and we continued our way into the club. We passed besides them and I tried to connect my eyes with hers but she didn't even bother to look at me.

I looked back at the entrance and we walked in. The loud music and chit chat invading my ears.

"Charles!" I heard a familiar voice with a notorious French accent.

I didn't even had time to process what was going on when I felt him grab my chin a pour vodka into my mouth. I heard him chuckle when I made a face of disgust because of the burning feeling in my throat left by the clear liquid.

"That was disgusting." I cleaned my mouth with my hand, the disgust in my face not disappearing. Pierre wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him.

"We're having a blast tonight mate." He patted my back excited. "Want one too, Sarah?" He looked at the brunette and she pursed her lips.

"It's Clara and no thanks." She forced a smile while she rubbed her arm, clearly uncomfortable.

"Charles!" I heard another voice. Carlos and Lando appeared in front of me, both smiling. They hugged me and patted my back.

"Hello Clara." Carlos smiled politely and hugged her. Clara smiled at his kindness. Lando also greeted her.

"Want one?" Lando asked handing me a shot glass.

"At least you asked." I glared at Pierre grabbing the glass and drinking it whole. I closed my eyes when I felt that burning feeling again.

"That's what I'm talking about." Pierre patted my back.

"Want one too, Clara?" Carlos asked politely and the brunette shook her head.

"Thank you but I don't drink." She smiled and Carlos nodded understanding.

"Boring." Pierre was clearly drunk and being a jerk.

"Pierre." I scolded him when I saw Clara's face drop at his rude comment.

"I'm just gonna go sit at the bar, okay? Have fun." She was clearly upset, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips curved down.