13

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I walked in the party with Max. I had my arm intertwined with his. Margot and Lando were holding hands as they looked at each other.

There was loud music and neon lights. Max waved at Checo and Dani who waved back. I waved at them and they smiled brightly and waved at me. I blew a kiss and Dani pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket. I chuckled softly.

"I'll be back in a moment." Max told me and I nodded pursing my lips. I knew it wasn't gonna be a moment.

He kissed my forehead and walked towards Checo and Daniel greeting the excitedly.

"Guess I'm just left with you guys." I turned around to look at Margot and Lando and saw them kissing. "Or not." I raised my eyebrows and sighed.

"Elodie." I heard a familiar voice and turned around seeing Clara.

I smiled when I saw her.

"You look stunning." She complimented me and I chuckled softly.

"Not as much a you. Blue is definitely your color." I told her and she smiled.

We hugged each other.

"Where's Max?" She asked and I pointed at the blue eyed who was already euphorically talking to Dani and Checo. "Again?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Yep." I raised my eyebrows. "Where's Charles?" I asked.

"He said he'd be here in a moment. He's coming with Pierre." She replied and I shook my head smiling.

"They're like a McCombo. Pierre's the fries and Charles' the hamburger." I joked and she laughed.

"I don't think Pierre likes me so much." She grimaced and I furrowed my brows.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hello darling." His thick French accent could be recognized from miles away. She hugged Quinn, the owner of the yacht.

Arthur stood there awkwardly. I laughed at the amusing scene.

The brunette girl smiled and blushed. I could see why we got invited. Pierre wrapped his arm around her. Charles appeared behind him. He looked dreamy. A strand of hair falling in front of his face while his white shirt adjusted to his body. My heart skipped a beat when he looked at my direction. Our eyes locked and neither of us was looking away. A small smile appeared on his face and so did in mine. Neither of us could help but smile at the sight of each other, even though we tried to deny it.

"Ma fille préferée." Pierre yelled excited when he saw me.

He let go of the brunette which was thrown off by his sudden movement. Pierre ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I saw the girl cross her arms and glare at us.

"Oh, we're getting wasted tonight. You're my party girl." He tousled my hair and I chuckled.

"Of course party boy." I replied with a playful tone.

He smiled but his smile faded when he saw Clara besides me.

"Oh, hey Clara." He forced a smile and Clara waved at him.

"Pierre." I scolded him and he sighed.

"Hello Clara." He repeated and hugged her trying to be nice.

Now I see what Clara meant.

"Happy?" He looked at me and I hit his arm annoyed by his rudeness. "Ow." He rubbed his arm furrowing his brows offended.

"I'm sorry about him, his social skills go from 0 to asshole." I glared at Pierre and he shrugged.