15

𝘌𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I fluttered my eyes open. I felt the sunlight hit me and groaned. Stupid sun. There was a sudden ache on my head. I groaned as I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked up and a huge, and I mean huge, wave of panic invaded me.

"Not again. Merde." I cursed under my breath and looked under the sheets. I sighed in relief. "Okay, underwear's on and dress is on too. All good." I whispered to myself and threw the sheets off my legs.

I stood up and stumbled, my vision blurring. I've gotten up way too fast. Suddenly, the door opened and I yelped.

"Woah. It's just me, there's no ghosts around here." He spoke with a raspy voice and raised his hands in surrender.

His hair was messy and a strand of hair fell perfectly in front of his face. He was wearing gray sweats with a white shirt and a gray jacket on top.

"I'd rather have the ghosts." I replied raising my eyebrows and taking a step back nervously. He scoffed and chuckled softly. I looked at him up and down. "So..." I started saying.

"So..." He waited for my whole sentence.

"What and why am I here?" I asked deeply confused.

"You don't remember anything about last night?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"No." I replied and saw his face drop. He looked almost disappointed. "Should I?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No...it's just...no." He stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay." I furrowed my brows a little, confused by his behavior. I looked at him waiting for an answer for my previous question.

He looked at me for a second and then he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, right. Okay, where do I start?" He feigned to be thinking and clicked his tongue. "You got totally, absolutely and brutally wasted." He pointed his index finger at me and I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Pierre called me, he was wasted too, not as much as you, don't worry." He stated.

"That's good to know." I spoke sarcastic.

"Ah, Arthur was there too. Thanks for letting my little brother get drunk by the way." Sarcasm dripped from his words. "Anyway, I walked out of the party and drove for about 20 minutes to get your drunk asses." He finished up his story.

Earth, please open up and swallow me whole.

"Could've been worse." I grimaced and shrugged.

"And you threw up on my shoes." Charles added.

"It was worse." I pursed my lips and sighed.

I walked towards the bed and started moving the sheets trying to find my phone.

"What are you looking for?" He asked after a few seconds.

"My phone. Margot's probably gonna kill me and Max's probably worried too." I replied looking for it under the bed.

"I didn't see your phone when I picked you up." He informed me.

"What?" I exclaimed moving my head up and hitting it against' the bed. "Ow." I rubbed my head, the throbbing on it getting more intense.

Charles chuckled amused and I glared at him.

"Let's get you an aspirin and something to eat." He walked towards me and reached out his hand to help me up. I looked at his hand hesitantly, I really needed to leave. Besides, I don't do breakfast. "Come on." He wiggled his fingers.