thirty one

MIKE AND Y/N shined a lantern around the house, as they walked aoround, while lucas and max were downstairs, and erica on the bottom floor

erica walks up to lucas and max, and shows lucas the sentence she wrote on her paper.

'found vecna'

y/n, mike, max, lucas, and erica went downstairs, into the kitchen.

max went closer, and saw her lantern started going brighter.

erica starts writing something on her paper.

'phase one?'

lucas nods his head, and erica leaves, getting ready for phase one.

-

mike and y/n sat at a window, with their papers and markers in their hand.

erica was outside, using the flashlight for a signal, while lucas and max were on the floor below them.

mike takes his paper, and marker, and starts writing on it.

mike finished writing, and shows it to y/n.

'hi'

y/n grabbed her marker, and paper, and began writing on her paper.

'hey'

mike began writing on her paper again, smiling, and showed it to y/n again.

'i'm happy you're here :)'

y/n smiled at what mike wrote, and y/n started writing on her paper.

'i'm happy you're here too'

mike smiled, as he looked out of the window, the smile still on his face.

mike wanted to go on a date with her after all of this was over, or at least hang out with her.

mike took his marker and paper again, and began writing.

'movie date friday?'

y/n glared at the paper, rolling her eyes, it was playful, but mike didn't know that.

y/n started drawing something on her paper, mike tried to see what she was drawing, but she covered it up, shooting him a glare.