thirteen

ONCE DAYTIME CAME, the girls were walking in the rain, going to billy's house, so they could find out more about what el saw yesterday

the weather was not good today, it was sprinkling rain, and thundering a little.

it was gonna start raining harder later, probably pouring.

"it's gonna start pouring soon." max said, as they continued to walk.

"we should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something." y/n adds.

"you don't believe me?" el sadly asks y/n.

"i believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally." y/n explains to el. "but, you said mike has sensed you in there before, right? so maybe it was just like that. maybe billy just.. sensed you somehow."

"but the screams." el adds.

"yeah, i know, but here's the thing." max explains. "when billy is alone with a girl, they make, like, really crazy noises."

"they scream?" el asks.

"yeah, but, like.. happy screams." y/n says, trying to make it seem as innocent as possible.

"y/n, don't ruin her innocence." max laughed.

"happy screams? what is happy screams?" el asks y/n, in confusion.

"it's like.." y/n tries to explain. "i'm just gonna lend you my mom's cosmo." y/n said, referring to susan. at this point, y/n referred to susan as her mom, susan's been there a lot for y/n.

y/n, max, and el stopped in front of max's house, getting ready to go into billy's room.

"his cars not here." y/n noticed.

"you really want to do this?" max asks el. to which el nodded her head yes.

the girls walk into the house, then into billy's room.

"why do i get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?" max says.

a heavy metal song played on the stereo in billy's room.

y/n went into billy's drawer and found magazine of provocative girls.

"ew! gag me with a spoon." y/n says in disgust as she closed the drawer.

they went into the bathroom, and el flicked on the light switch.

el went to the bathtub, and saw it filled with water and ice packs.