two

MIKE, DUSTIN, lucas, and will walked into the school as the bell rung, in their ghostbusters costumes

"why do people make these decisions?" dustin rants. "everybody dressed up last year. it's a conspiracy, im telling you."

"just be cool." mike tells him.

"who are you gonna call? the nerds!" a boy teases in the distance.

dustin and lucas went to their lockers, they turned around to see max and y/n skating in the distance

the two of them watched as max and y/n skated across the hallway.

"we gonna do this?" dustin asks.

"not right now." lucas replies, embarrassed. "we look like morons."

"maybe they like ghostbusters?" dustin suggested to lucas.

"of course they likes ghostbusters." lucas responds. "but that's not the point, we're dressed up, and they aren't."

"i didn't bring, regular clothes, you?" dustin says.

"no." lucas replies.

"then we have no choice. it's now or never." dustin reminds lucas.

lucas and dustin started slowly walking up to y/n and max.

but then, they heard the bell ring, max and y/n shut their locker, and started heading to their class.

"we could ask them after class." dustin says.

"yep!" lucas eagerly agrees.

-

once the bell rang, lucas and dustin walked up to y/n and max.

lucas and dustin were attempting to get max and y/n to come trick or treating with them, hoping they'd say yes.

max and y/n were putting their books in their lockers, until dustin and lucas walked up to
them.

dustin cleared his throat to get her attention, which immediately caused y/n to turn around, getting max's attention.

"hi, max and y/n. i'm dustin, and this is—" dustin introduces.

"lucas." lucas cuts dustin off with a smile.

"yeah, i know." max responds. "the stalkers."

"uh- no- no, actually-" lucas stutters. "we weren't stalking you both.."

"we were just concerned because, you know, you both are new and all." dustin lies.

"yeah- yeah for your safety." lucas adds.