twenty two

Y/N GASPED AWAKE from her nightmare, in a cold sweat, still shaken up from it

y/n felt a headache as she woke up, sighing, since this was probably the thousandth headache she got this week.

y/n got up, went to the sink, and took some medication for her headache.

max started walking to the kitchen, as she rubbed her eyes.

"oh, hey max." y/n said, noticing max.

"hey. do we have any medicine?" max curiously asked.

"for what?"

"for headaches." max responded, since she just got a headache this morning.

"oh, here, just use mine." y/n offered, handing max the pills.

max took a glass of water, and the pills, swallowing both of them.

max and y/n looked out the window, noticing sirens outside.

they went outside to check it out, to see police coming to eddie's place.

"what's going on?" max asks, walking about behind y/n.

"i don't know." y/n replied, not knowing what was going on.

"looks like that munson boy's up to no good again." susan commented.

max and y/n walked closer to the house, in confusion on what was going on.

y/n and max got a glimpse of chrissy's dead body on the floor.

"hey!" the girls heard someone call behind them, and putting a hand on max's shoulder.

max's gasped since she was startled, and her and y/n turned around.

"you girls can't be out here. get back inside." the officer sternly instructs both of them.

they turned to chrissy's dead body again. "back inside." the officer repeated.

max and y/n took one last glimpse at chrissy's body, and started running back into the house.

"what was that?" y/n asked, still in shock on what she saw.

"i-i-i i don't know." max stuttered. "her bones- her eyes-"

"it looked really bad." y/n cut max off. "do you think.. eddie did that..?"

"i-i don't know." max stuttered again. "we should ask dustin, he's closer to eddie than us.

-

max and y/n walked up to dustin's front porch, and rang the doorbell.

dustin was watching the news with his mom, about a chrissy being dead.