four

MIKE WAS WALKING down the hallway, using his walkie to communicate with everyone else

"east is clear. no sign of dart." mike tells dustin.

mike started walking up the stairs, in hopes of finding dart.

"where'd you go, you little bastard?" mike mutters under his breath.

"west is clear, too, lucas?" dustin asks through his earpiece.

lucas, decided to be dramatic, and kicked opened a classroom door.

"excuse me!" the lady said in disbelief "mr. sinclair!"

"s-sorry!" lucas quickly apologized while stuttering. "i was looking for study hall. bye!"

"nothing here, man." lucas quickly responded into the walkie as he left the classroom.

mike went into the gymnasium, same time y/n and max went into the locker room, then he saw the boys locker room door swing back and forth.

mike furrowed his brows and went to check it out.

"these kids are so confusing." y/n complained to max. "it's like, they want us in their group, then they exclude us from everything."

"i know right." max agreed. "like, make up your mind."

y/n stifled out a laugh, then her and max continued looking around the locker room for dart.

mike walked through the boys locker room door, investigating the room, to see if dart maybe went in there since he saw the door swing.

y/n started moving objects around, looking around for dart.

mike started looking around, with a spear in his hand, he started hearing objects move around, which made him panic.

he jumped to where the noise was coming from, then he yelled out, as he aimed the spear.

max gasped as her and y/n turned around.

"what the hell are you doing!?" y/n asked mike in frustration.

"what are you guys doing?" mike asked, raising his voice as he lowered the spear. "why are you both in here?"

"looking for dart." max replied.

"this is the boys' room." mike reminds them.

"yeah, so?" y/n asks.

"so you should go home!" mike insults y/n, as he drops the spear, and starts walking away.

max glared over to y/n, who was scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"why do you hate me so much?" y/n demands as her and max follow behind mike.

"i don't hate you." mike defends. "how can i hate you? i don't even know you."

"yeah, but you don't want me in your party." y/n reminds him.