55. "What he says, he does."

Levi tilted his head and watched her. Was she thinking how deep he could thrust into her with his dick? "If you knew ..." Levi breathed heavily and tried to take his gaze off her. Finally he let himself fall back. "When you've had seen enough, put my clothes back on," he ordered as he moved his fingers through his hair. "What a bra-" Levi winced. Ayumi had taken his balls in her free hand and was giving them a light squeeze. "Damn." Why was he reacting so intensely? He moved his hands over his eyes. It had been a long time since the last sex and it had only been sex. Like it always was. He squinted because Ayumi had started rhythmically massaging his dick as she continued to pleasure his balls. Was she trying to drive him completely nuts? He pressed his lips together and enjoyed the rising pleasure.

When her grip suddenly loosened from his penis and she only played around the tip with her index finger, he opened his eyes. Was she serious? To stop now? "Now?" Even if she was playing with his cock for the first time, she should know that he was not yet satisfied. "Finish it if you had to start it," Levi thought angrily. But when he looked into her eyes, his mouth dried up. She had been waiting for his gaze. For his approval. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips already moistened by her tongue. Levi's penis pulsed. It was impossible to miss the lust in her eyes.

His nod was barely visible. Groaning, he closed his eyes when he felt her soft lips around the tip of his dick. Carefully, her tongue moved forward. Levi shivered as she took in more of his penis. He blinked. The scene was so arousing that he couldn't drag out his climax for much longer. He had to make every effort not to pull her hair or grab her head and guide it up and down. Instead, his fingers gripped the sheet. He let himself fall back into the pillow and savoured the moment.

"Ayumi," he moaned, trying to find her free hand. "Ayumi." His voice trembled. Ayumi's movements became faster. She understood what he was trying to tell her. She reached for his hand, which he squeezed tightly without hesitation. She let him, because his throbbing dick in her mouth suddenly shot several squirts. Ayumi tried to remain calm and took in all of the new liquid. As his penis calmed down, her lips slowly worked their way upwards. Levi's eyes widened as he realised what she was doing. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched as she swallowed his cum. A gossamer thread ran down the corner of her mouth.

"You didn't have to do that." He wanted to calm down, but how could he calm down watching the scene in front of him? Ayumi bent down to his slightly flaccid dick and licked it clean. Levi observed her heated face. He heard her unsteady breathing and also her soft moans. He knew what all this meant. Suddenly he grabbed her hands and pulled her to him. Ayumi looked up in surprise and found herself lying on her back the next second. Levi was kneeling between her legs. Now it was him who waited for her consent. While his one hand rested on her thigh, his other hand stroked over the buttons of her trousers. No blink, no movement, just a slight grin as Ayumi nodded.

Not a second later, Levi pulled at her trousers, threw it on the floor and stroked her slip. Ayumi winced as Levi caressed a slight damp spot. "So that turned you on?," he asked with a grin. Ayumi couldn't say anything. Her head was empty, her body hot and she had only one wish left.

"What?," asked Levi with a dry tone.

"Touch me," she moaned.

"Here?" He stroked her damp spot again. "Or underneath?" He put a finger inside the slip and let the rubber band flick against her skin.

"Underneath," Ayumi whined.

Levi yanked down her slip and spread her legs. Smiling, he looked at his new territory. All of this was his. And it belonged only to him. He was the first. At that thought, he felt his dick pulsing again. He stroked tenderly along her inner thighs until he reached the wet source. Ayumi held her breath as he bent down to her vagina. She moaned as his lips kissed her mons veneris. A soft cry of pleasure escaped her mouth as his tongue explored her labia. He felt that her arousal was increasing, but also that his penis was rising again. He began to pleasure himself. Tightly, with quick movements. Without letting go of the twitching cleft. Suddenly Ayumi reared up.