Chapter 29

Big and Arm arrive at the hospital.. Big and Arm quickly get out from the car and take Vegas to go inside.. Cindy then see Vegas with Big and Arm.. Another 2 nurse and another doctor come towards them and take Porsche to operation room... Cindy then ask.. What's going on? What happen to Mr Vegas? Arm take a deep breath and reply.. He got shot by his own cousin..Mr Kinn Anakin.. Cindy cover her face and ask.. Porsche.. Where is Porsche.. Is he.. Cindy words got cut off as Big see Pete and Khun hold Porsche tightly.. Cindy then say run towards Porsche.. Khun and Pete help Cindy to take Porsche to medical check up room.. Cindy then start to pour a gel onto Porsche big belly and start to move the scanner.. Cindy breath out of relief and say..its such a miracle... The babies are still alive.. Pete hug Khun tightly and say.. Thank Godness... Khun stroke Porsche head gently and kiss his forehead... Cindy then say.. Let Porsche rest here for a while na.. Khun then ask.. What about Vegas.. Please.. You need to save him Dr Cindy...Pete is already cry while rub Khun back body.. Cindy then reply.. For now.. We only can pray to God... Im sure Vegas will get through his critical times.. Lets wait outside now.. Then.. Khun Pete and Cindy wait outside patiently..

At main family house..

Mr Korn Chan Mr Karn run outside as they see Kinn body.. Kim then see Macau and Porchay along with Pol come out as well.. Kim then reply.. No need to feel shock and sorry for this bastard..he shot Vegas 3 times Pa.. P Chan.. You better take Macau and Chay to the hospital along with Mr Karn.. Let me Pol and Mr Korn handle Kinn funeral.. Off you go now! P Chan then take Mr Karn.. Macau and Porchay and go to the hospital.. Pol and Kim take Kinn inside and ask the maid to handle it..

Porsche Pov

Porsche open his eyes slowly and recognised the medicine scent.. Porsche suddenly remember Vegas and try hard not to cry.. Porsche rub his big belly gently and say.. Vegas... Please.. Don't leave me baby...Porsche then come out and look at others.. Suddenly Karn Macau and Chay along with Chan appear.. Porsche then kneel down.. Karn then pull Porsche to get up and say.. Dont Porsche.. Vegas will be ok... Trust to Pa... Khun then say.. Porsche... Porsche then hide his face towards Khun chest and say.. Khun noo.... Everyone looking at Porsche sadly.. Macau then hug Porsche and say.. Please don't cry mommy... Porsche kiss Macau and Porchay head and say.. Please forgive phi na... Phi already fail to protect your brother.. Karn stroke Porsche head and say.. You already protect him.. Don't say that na.. After 2 hours of waiting.. Dr Danny come out and say... We managed to take the bullets out from Mr Vegas chest... He lost a lot of blood just now.. Luckily we have spare blood to give.. We already did our best.. Mr Vegas conditions is still weak.. Now.. We will take him to private ward... He need a lot of rest.. Khun then reply.. Thanks dr.. Mr Karn then see Vegas already got push out from the operation room and now to be put in the private ward.. Porsche then say.. Go home... All of you... Porsche cry again... Cindy rub his back slowly and say.. You guys can come and visit tomorrow... Khun then say.. Macau and Porchay.. You both will be sent back to Vegas house... Lets go guys.. Cindy then take Porsche back to the medical check up room as others leave the hospital.. Cindy then pour the gel on Porsche big belly and start to move the scanner.. Porsche then look at the monitor and ask.. Dr Cindy... How many months now? Porsche look at the monitor weakly.. Cindy smile softly and say.. Its already 9 months my dear.. Just turning 9 months.. Porsche tears fall out from his eyes.. Cindy then wipe Porsche belly with a tissue and help him to sit down properly.. Porsche then ask... Dr Cindy.. Why God test me and Vegas too much? An old woman said to me.. God test us because God knows that we are strong enough to face the test.. Is it true? Cindy then smile and rub Porsche belly and say... Yes my dear.. Its true... God knows that you are strong... Strong enough to face this test... Porsche cry and say... Im weak without Vegas by my side... I need him to come back to me... Thats all I asked... I can't imagine.. If my babies live without a father figure.... I can't... Porsche cover his face and cry more... Cindy then stroke Porsche head and say.. Shh.. Don't say that.. Please.. Pity on the babies na.. Lets go home ok.. Macau and Porchay already worried about you.. Cindy then help Porsche to get up and hold him tight and leave the hospital...

At the graveyard..

Kim and Mr Korn just finished with Kinn funeral.. Mr Korn then say.. May you rest in peace son.. Kim roll his eyes and say.. Let's go back Pa.. Others might be waiting... Kim then take his father and return home..

Porsche Pov..
Porsche finally arrives at the house.. Cindy then say.. Porsche.. Be careful ok... Porsche nod and go inside the house.. Porsche open the door and suddenly smell something nice... Porsche then walk towards the kitchen and see Macau and Porchay are cooking.. Macau kiss Porchay lips and say.. I love you Chay... Be my boyfriend please.. Chay laugh and kiss Macau then reply.. Of course I will.. Porsche rub hi big belly and walk upstairs.... Porsche then go inside the room and close the door slowly... Porsche then lay down on the bed and sleep...

At main family house..

Khun Pete Arm Big and Mr Karn along Chan arrive at main family house... All of them get out from the car and go inside the house... Khun walk towards his father and ask.. How is the funeral Pa? Mr Korn nod and say.. May Kinn rest in peace na... Karn then rub Mr Korn shoulder and say.. May God bless his soul.. Big then stand beside Kim.. Kim then hold Big hands and say.. Everything is settled Big... Big rub Kim back body and say.. Its OK Khun Kim... Lets pray for Khun Vegas so that he will recover soon.. Kim smile and kiss Big and say.. Thank you Big.. Big then smile and reply.. Im here for you Khun Kim.. Khun then reply.. Lets go and rest shall we.. Then.. All of them go back to their room and rest..