Chapter 28

Porsche Pov

Porsche wake up slowly and take a shower... 10 minutes later Porsche come out from the bathroom and take out black outfit and wear it.. Vegas then wake up and see Porsche already get dressed and ask.. Baby.. Where are you going? Porsche then reply...im going out for a while... I promise.. I won't be long...Porsche then walk out from the room and walk down stairs... Porsche then grab the car keys and start the engine and drive away to the florist... Vegas try to remain calm then take a shower...

Porsche Pov..
Porsche arrive at the florist and buy lily and rose... Porsche feel someone is spying on him... Porsche quickly walk towards the car and drive away.. Kinn then smirk and say.. Finally..i found you.. Little bitch..Kinn then follow Porsche... 15 minutes later... Porsche arrive at the graveyard and walk towards his parents grave and say.. Pho Mae.. Its me.. Porsche... Im here to visit you both.. I come here along with your grandchildren... Porsche then kneel slowly and put the flowers on the grave... Porsche close his eyes and pray.. Porsche then get up... My pregnancy now is 8 months.. Almost 9 months... Please pray for me na Mae.. Pho... Kinn then watch closely behind the tree... Kinn hide behind the tree again.. Porsche tears is fall out and see a hands is already around his big belly... Porsche recognize this scent and.. This scent is different from Vegas... Porsche then say... Kinn? Kinn rub Porsche big belly and say.. I miss you Porsche... How could you do this to me.. Porsche remove Kinn hands away and slap his face until his lips bleeding.. Porsche push Kinn away and about to run away... Kinn then slap Porsche face and cover his mouth and until Porsche faint... Kinn then drag Porsche towards the car and take him to the abandon warehouse...20 minutes later.. Kinn arrive at the place and take Porsche out and drag him inside and put him down... Kinn slowly touch Porsche belly and kiss it gently and say... These babies should be mine Porsche...

Vegas Pov
Vegas is walking back and forth while waiting for Porsche to return... Vegas then call Porsche but didn't pick up.. Vegas try to call Porsche and say.. Pick up the phone baby.. Where are you? Vegas hold his head and go out and ride his bike to main family house..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche open his eyes and see Kinn is looking at him with smirk around his face.... Porsche is about to move but then realize.. His back body already stuck at the wall... Kinn rub Porsche belly gently and look at Porsche.. Porsche push Kinn hand and say.. These babies are belong to Vegas.. Not you Kinn.. How the fuck you can escape from the prison.. Kinn smirk and say... You think i will let you go after you and Vegas stuffed me into the jail huh? You should be mine Porsche.. Mine.. Porsche feel the sharp pain through his belly and say.. Shh.... Kinn kiss Porsche big belly and say.... Its OK babies... Daddy is here... Porsche laugh mockingly at Kinn and ask.. Since when Kinn? Since when you are their daddy? You never touch me Kinn.... You know i was kidnapped by Vegas.. Where were you when i need you the most huh?! Porsche push Kinn away.. Kinn then slap Porsche face again and again... Porsche then yell.. Go ahead!! Kill me Kinn!! Kill me!! Help me to end this suffering!! Kinn then start to kick Porsche belly again and again... Porsche is starting to get weak...

At main family house..

Vegas arrives at main family house and ask.. Kim.. Where the hell is Arm?! Please call him right now! Arm then run towards Vegas then ask.. What is it Khun Vegas? Vegas try to remain calm and say.. Please search for Porsche.. He said he want to go somewhere but still didn't return until now... Arm nod and start to search for Porsche... Pete and Khun join then ask.. What is happening now? Pol then say.. I think Porsche got kidnapped again.. Arm feel shock and say.. Pol is right Khun Vegas... Porsche is with Khun Kinn at old abandoned warehouse... Kim bang the table and yell.. Fuck you Kinn!! You bastard!! Vegas then run out and about to ride his bike.. Then a police come and ask.. Have you seen Mr Kinn Anakin? Vegas then reply.. Im going to kill that bastard right now! Out of my way! Vegas push the police away and ride his bike.. Kim and Arm decides to follow Vegas and following by the police behind them... Pete hug Khun and cry then say....Porsche... God.. Please protect Porsche from Khun Kinn... Please... Pol start to feel afraid as well and ask bodyguards to secure the house...

Porsche Pov...
Porsche feel his vision is getting blur and blur and say.. Vegas.... Kinn hear Porsche mention about Vegas name then slap Porsche again... Kinn then yell in anger and start to kick Porsche belly again and again... Vegas burst into the house and suddenly got shoot 3 times by Kinn.. Porsche then yell.. Vegas!! No!! Please!! Kinn.. You bastard!! Kim and Big appear and shock to see Vegas is already got shot... Big slowly lift Vegas head and put it on Porsche lap... Porsche shake Vegas body and yell.. Vegas!! Please!! Kinn laugh evilly and about to shoot Porsche.. Kim then punch Kinn face and kick him until he fall.. Kim then shoot Kinn to death... The police then run towards them and check on Kinn and say.. Mr Kinn is already dead.... Kim then check Vegas pulse and say.... Porsche....Vegas is already dead... Porsche cry and start to kick everyone and yell.. No!! Vegas!! Porsche then laugh and ask.. Kim.. You gotta be kidding right... Vegas!! Please... Don't leave me yet!!! No!!! Kim cry and hug Porsche tight and say.. Shhh.. Porsche.. Please... Arm and Big then help to carry Vegas and put him into the car... Pete and Khun arrive.. Pete run towards Porsche and hug him while crying then say.. Porsche.. Look at me... Its ok.. I promise.. Vegas is going to be ok.. Shhh.. Don't cry... Kim then say.. Me and the police officer will take Kinn back to our house.. We need to get ready for the funeral... The police then help Kim to take Kinn dead body towards the car... Porsche then see Vegas is already taken then yell.. Vegas!!No!Don't take my Vegas from me!! Vegas!!!.. Porsche kneel down and crying harder.. Khun cry even more and say.. Porsche.. Please sweetheart... Don't be like this na.... Porsche then faint and quickly get hold by Pete.. Khun then help Pete to carry Porsche to the car and go to hospital.. Pete stroke Porsche hair and say please hold on Porsche... Your babies need you...