Chapter 21

At Porsche house..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche is about to cook and suddenly remember then reply.. Honey.. Where is Macau and Porchay? They should be back by now.. Vegas then kiss Porsche forehead and reply.. Maybe they busy with shopping.. Porsche kiss Vegas while hugging his neck.. Vegas rub Porsche belly and deepen the kiss.. Vegas then reply.. Can i touch you baby? Porsche is about to kiss Vegas again.. Suddenly.. Porsche phone buzz.. Vegas stroke Porsche head and reply.. Its OK baby.. Just answer it.. Maybe its from Macau or Porchay.. Porsche then take out his phone and answer it.. Hello? Who is this? Kinn then answer back.. Hello my dear Porsche.. How are you doing hmm... Porsche walk away from Vegas and ask in stern voice.. What else do you want from me Kinn? Kinn then reply.. If you want Macau and Porchay to be safe.. Come to the warehouse alone.. Don't tell anyone.. Or else.. These 2 will die..Porsche feel his blood start to boil... Vegas then walk towards his wife and hug Porsche from behind and ask.. What's the matter baby? Who is it just now? Porsche then reply.. Baby.. I need to go now.. Please don't wait for me.. I don't know...either I will return or not.... If anything happen to me.. Please promise me that you going to take care of your self from now on... I love you so much... Porsche kiss Vegas deeply and take the car keys.. Vegas then hold Porsche tightly in his arms and say.. No Porsche.. I won't let you go.. Please.. Don't leave me... Vegas tears start to fall out... Porsche then take Vegas gun and say... Don't wait for me.. I always in your heart.. My beloved husband.. Porsche walk away then speak in his heart.. Goodbye my husband... Porsche then get inside the car and drive away to the warehouse and say.. Macau.. Chay.. Please wait for Phi na.. Im coming...

Vegas Pov..

Vegas then take out his phone and call Kim...but Kim didn't pick up the phone.. Vegas then punch the wall until his hand is swollen... Vegas then lock the door and ride his bike and go to main family house.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas arrives at main family house and quickly go inside.. Vegas then see Khun and Pete are being lovey dovey with each other.. Vegas then ask.. Guys.. Have you seen Macau and Porchay? Did my wife come here just now? Khun then reply.. Aow.. Vegas.. No.. He didn't.. Why...what's is going on Vegas? Vegas then ask again.. Where the hell is Kinn? Big then reply.. Kinn used me as a bait to make Porsche jealous..and hope that Porsche will come back to Kinn.. Im truly sorry Khun Vegas.. Arm then found something then say.. Khun Vegas... I already found your wife...right now... Porsche already arrive at the warehouse that Khun Vegas used to kidnapped Porsche.. And now.. Kinn and his another 2 personal bodyguards also there.. Ken also there.. And.. Macau and Porchay... Vegas bang the table and say... Kinn.... You really have a death wish!! Kim then appear and reply.. Arm Big Vegas.. 3 of you come with me.. Pol Pete and Khun.. You guys better stay here... We will end this stupid game! Vegas then reply.. I need to go first... I will see you guys later... Make sure you guys come with the police... Kim then reply.. Sure.. Now go! Vegas run out from the house and quickly ride his bike while speaks in his heart Dear God.. Please.. Please don't take my Porsche away from me... Porsche.. Porsche.. Please wait for me baby.. Kinn.. Don't you dare to hurt my wife and my babies.. Vegas continue to ride his bike..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche get out from the car with a gun in his hands... Porsche keep the gun inside the back pocket.. Porsche go inside and see both Macau and Porchay is faint and tie up at the pole.. Porsche walk towards Kinn and about to slap him but got kick by another man... Porsche fall on the floor while holding his big belly.. Kinn then slap Porsche face and say.. You dare to hurt me huh?! Porsche push Kinn away and yell.. What the hell is wrong with you Kinn?!! I already told you.. Im no longer yours.. You want to kill me right? Take it! But let my little brothers go... Kinn laugh evilly and say.. You think im gonna trust you... You idiot?! You chose that fucking bastard over me Porsche!! I already give you everything! Why you still need to choose him?! Porsche then ask back.. Did you ever love me Kinn? I used to give my life to you.. What have you done Kinn... You never love me Kinn.. You said.. All the bodyguards are same.. You treated your bodyguards equally... Then what the hell are you expect now? You asked me to stay away from Vegas because he can't be trusted... Now.. When I think about it again.. You is the one who cant be trusted.. You used Big to lure me.. Im sorry Kinn.. But my love is no longer yours.. Kinn then yell.. Shut up!! Shut your fucking mouth Porsche!! Kinn slowly come towards Porsche and touch Porsche junior... Porsche then kick Kinn ass and about to run away.. Another man pull Porsche away and start to abuse him... Porsche then yell.. Stop!! Please!! Vegas help me!! Kinn laugh and ask with a mocking tone.. You think that your stupid husband will come here to save you Porsche?! Kinn then start to kick Macau and Porchay while yelling... This is for you Porsche!! Porsche is already weak.. No words is able to come out right now... Suddenly.. A gun shot rang.. Vegas Kim Arm and Big appear.. Kinn continue to abuse Macau and Porchay... Porsche then take out the gun and yell.. Enough Kinn!! Then shoot Kinn legs.. Kinn fall on the ground.. Kinn then aim his gun towards Vegas.. Ken is about to shoot Big but get shoot by Big himself.. Porsche then see Kinn is about to shoot Vegas.. Kim then yell.. Drop the fucking gun or I will shoot!! Kinn almost shoot Vegas.. Porsche quickly get up and yell.. No!! Porsche standing in front of Vegas and fall on the floor.. Kim and Big feel shock.. Vegas then hold Porsche in his arms and start to cry... No.. Baby...please.. Don't leave me...Vegas cover Porsche chest to stop the blood from come out.. Porsche touch his beloved husband face and say... Please... Please save our babies... I beg you sweetheart... Vegas shake his head and reply.. No... Don't make me choose Porsche.. I can't live without you and our babies... Please don't leave me yet Porsche... Porsche then smile weakly and say... Im tired Vegas.... I want to meet my family... Big and Arms hold Porsche hand tight and squeeze it harder..Arm who is already cry then reply... Porsche.. Porsche.. Please don't say that na...Porsche then reply... You look so beautiful Vegas... Vegas shake his head.. Porsche.. Baby.. Please stop!! Arm Big.. Let's take Porsche to the hospital now! Kim! You handle the rest! Then Vegas Big and Arm help to bring Porsche to the hospital.. Kinn and Kim fight with each other.. Suddenly the police come in and yell.. Enough! We are police!! Khun Kinn.. You are under arrest!! Kim then free Macau and Porchay.. The other police say.. I will help you to bring this 2 kids back.. Please come with me.. Kim then reply.. Its OK Sir.. Please help me to bring these 2 to the car...I will send them back by my self.. The police nod and help Kim.. While the other police take Kinn and his bodyguards to the car and leave...