Chapter 16

Pov..

After a long driving.. Vegas decides to take a rest and continue driving tomorrow morning.. Vegas take out his phone and call Khun... Khun then say.. Hello Vegas? Vegas then reply.. Khun.. I haven't found Porsche yet.. What should I do? Its almost 11 pm here.. Right now.. Im taking a rest at resting area.. Khun then reply... Ok Vegas.. I think you better take a lot of rest.. So that tomorrow you will have an energy to continue driving.. Always update me and others.. Porchay is really worried.. Not even Porchay..but Kim Pete Arm Pol Mr Korn.. They are all worried about you and Porsche.. Arm even try to search about Porsche positions.. But still haven't found anything yet.. Im truly sorry na Vegas.. Vegas then sigh slowly and reply.. I will try to call Porsche.. If anything.. I will call you back.. Bye.. Vegas then hung up the phone.. Vegas start cry as he remembered everything that he had done towards his beloved wife.. Vegas then say.. Porsche.. My beloved.. Im truly sorry...please don't leave me alone na.. I really need you... I can't even breath without you Porsche... Please come back to me.. Vegas wipe his tears and fall asleep in the car..

Porsche Pov..

Porsche suddenly wake up after he feel a sharp pain.. Porsche then rub his belly and say... Shh.. My babies.. Whats wrong hmm? Mommy know you both really miss daddy.. Mommy miss him so much my babies... Porsche then get up slowly while holding his big belly and go out to take some fresh air.. Porsche rub his belly and tears start to fall out from his eyes... Porsche then say..My husband.. How are you doing right now.. Have you eaten yet... I really miss you so much....how is Macau... Dorothy wake up as she hear Porsche voice.. Porsche then cry and say.. Vegas.. I'm sorry.. I can't be a good wife... You can throw me.. But please.. Don't throw our babies away.. Dorothy look at Porsche sadly and take a shawl and sit beside Porsche and wrap the shawl around Porsche.. Dorothy rub Porsche belly.. Porsche then reply.. Mae.... Porsche cry hard.. Dorothy pull Porsche towards her and kiss his forehead gently and say.. Sshh.. Its OK my child.. Don't cry na... Have a pity on the babies... If you feel sad.. The babies will feel sad too.. Dorothy wipe Porsche tears and rub his back body...Porsche then reply.. I know im not good enough for him Mae.. I don't deserve him... Porsche once again feel a sharp pain.. Dorothy rub Porsche belly gently to calm the babies and reply.. Porsche.. My child.. Listen to Mae na.. God test you and your husband because God knows that you both are strong enough to face it..God always have a better plan for us.. Dorothy keep rubbing Porsche belly then reply.. You must stay strong for the babies.. Porsche then reply while sobbing.. Its hurts mae... Dorothy hug Porsche then say.. Don't think too much na... Its not good for the babies.. Now.. Lets go inside.. You need to sleep more.. Tomorrow.. Mae will cook a lot of food for you.. You look thin.. You must eat a lot na.. Dorothy kiss Porsche forehead... Porsche wipe his tears and go inside then sleep...

Next morning.. At main family house..

Kinn Pov..

Ken come into Kinn room with another 2 man.. Kinn then give them amount of money and say.. I want you both to kidnap Porchay and bring him to me.. I just consider this is another surprise for Porsche.. Make sure you keep an eye on that kid.. My little brother is busy with school.. Wait for my signal.. Understand? If you both fail.. I will shoot you both to death.. Now leave.. Those 2 man leave the room.. Kinn then look at Ken and say.. If you dare to tell about this to anyone.. I will kill you too.. Now get out.. Ken bow and leave.. Suddenly Big come in with anger and ask.. Kinn.. Can you just stop your stupid plan? Can you just leave Porsche alone?! Kinn then smirk and laugh mockingly towards Big and say.. No way Big... I want Porsche to suffer... He should be mine Big! Only mine! But he chose that fucking Vegas instead! Big then reply.. I thought I can trust you.. Because you are my boss.. But right now.. I feel so disappointed in you.. I don't know what is so special about Porsche.. Stop being stupid Kinn..you never love Porsche.. You used me as a bait.. To make Porsche feel jealous.. You just consider him as a bodyguard.. So was I.. I already make a decision.. I want to resign.. I don't give a damn about you anymore.. Big then leave Kinn room.. Kinn bang the table and say.. Just wait Porsche.. I have another surprise for you.. Kinn smirk evilly and do his work..

Vegas Pov..

Vegas wake up after he hear someone knock on the window.. Vegas then come out from the car and say.. Im truly sorry sir.. I know I shouldn't suppose to sleep here... I will leave.. Please give me another 5 minutes.. Vegas go to the bathroom and wash his face and wet his body.. Vegas then brush his teeth and go back to his car... The security guard give Vegas a mineral water and a few of bread and say.. Sir...i hope this can refill your energy... It seems you will have a long journey later.. Vegas nod and reply...yes..im looking for my wife.. His neighbours said he went to the beach for a short vacation.. The guard then reply.. If you talking about the beach.. Try to search for your wife at Chiangmai.. People usually will go there for a short vacation.. Vegas then hug the security guard and say.. Thank so much... Vegas then give him a money then say...just take it ok.. Once again.. Thank you so much.. Vegas bow his head and start to drive to Chiangmai then say.. Porsche.. Please wait for me baby.. Im coming..