Chapter 9

10 minutes later.. Vegas come down and go to the kitchen and see all the food is already on the table.. Macau then join and 3 of them eat together.. After they finish eating.. They wash the plate.. Macau then say.. Phi Vegas..phi Porsche.. I need to sleep early tonight.. Tomorrow i have an exam.. Vegas and Porsche nod and let Macau go upstairs.. Vegas then clean the table and kitchen.. While Porsche rubbing his belly and smile.. Vegas then ask.. Baby.. Are you hungry again? Porsche then reply.. No.. Of course not.. Not only me who is eating tonight.. But.. Theres another 2 also eating with me.. Porsche say while smile brightly.. Vegas frown then ask back.. Another 2?Baby..its just us and Macau.. Porsche then reply.. Switch off the light and lets go upstairs.. The present is waiting for you.. Vegas start to feel weird then switch off the light and follow Porsche and return to their room... Vegas then close the door and ask.. Well.. Where is the present? Porsche then say.. Your present is inside the 1st drawer at the right side.. Vegas then pull the 1st drawer and see the picture.. Vegas then close the drawer while holding the picture in his hand and say.. Baby.. This is an ultrasound picture.. Porsche then take Vegas hand and put on Porsche belly and look at Vegas and smile softly.. Vegas feel shock and start to kiss Porsche whole face and say.. Baby... Then pull Porsche closer to him and kiss Porsche forehead.. Porsche then reply.. Yes Vegas.. Our babies is in here.. 3 months..Vegas kiss Porsche belly softly and say.. Hello there my little babies.. Vegas then ask.. Porsche.. We will have a twins? Porsche nod and hug his lover and say.. This is our wedding present..Vegas chuckle then say.. Small wedding is enough I think.. Porsche then say.. Its more than enough.. Let's sleep now... Tomorrow.. We will announce this big news to everyone.. Then both of them go to sleep..

Next morning..

Vegas wake up without Porsche by his side.. Vegas then go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.. Meanwhile in the kitchen.. Macau is helping Porsche to prepare the food on the table.. Macau then ask.. Phi.. Are you ok na? There's a small bump.. Im worry about Phi.. Porsche then say.. Im pregnant nong Macau.. You going to be a big brother for the twinnies.. Macau hug Porsche tightly and kiss Porsche belly then say.. Phi is so happy right now.. Hello my little siblings.. Vegas then say.. I see someone is so happy right now.. Macau then sit beside Porsche then eat happily.. Suddenly Mr Karn then join them and say.. Good morning my children.. Macau and Vegas then reply.. Good morning too Pa...Porsche then put a food for Mr Karn.. Karn then eat the food slowly and noticed Both Vegas and Macau look so happy.. Karn then ask.. Well..is there anything happen today? You both look so happy.. Mind to tell Pa what happen? Vegas then reply.. Pa...Im so happy because finally Pa is able to accept me and Macau along with Porsche.. Thank you so much Pa.. Karn then smile and ask.. Porsche.. You also look happy today.. Macau then reply.. Congratulations to you Pa.. You will become a grandfather.. Karn feel shock and look at 3 of them and ask.. Who is pregnant?! Porsche then bow his head and say.. Its me Mr Karn.. Im pregnant with twins.. Its Vegas babies.. Karn then get up and hug Porsche tight and say... Finally.. I will have a grandchildren.. When is the wedding? I can't wait to see you both get marry.. Macau then reply.. Me too! Porsche chuckle and say.. After this.. Me and Vegas will go to main family residence.. We will announce this big news to them later.. Karn then say.. Lets go there together.. Macau then reply.. I need to go to school now.. Ill see you guys soon! Macau then go to school by riding a bicycle.. Vegas take Karn and Porsche then drive away to main family residence.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas Porsche and Karn along with 2 bodyguards arrive at main family house.. P Chan then bow to Mr Karn then take them to go inside.. Kim then noticed Vegas and say.. Whats up dude! While hug Vegas.. Vegas pat Kim back body amd and say.. Yeah im fine.. Porchay then hug Porsche and say.. I miss you so much Phi Porsche.. Porsche stroke his little brother head and kiss it then reply.. Phi miss you so much nong.. Khun Pete Arm and Pol along with Mr Korn then join.. Later.. Kinn Big and Ken join them and sit.. Pete then touch Porsche belly and Khun then ask.. What is it love? While look at Pete.. Vegas then say.. Porsche have something to say.. Porsche take a deep breath and say.. Vegas and I will get marry soon.. Please wish us luck na krub.. Vegas hold Porsche hand and bow.. Karn then reply.. And another happy news is.. Vegas then reply.. Porsche is pregnant with the twins... Khun suddenly hug Porsche and rub Porsche belly gently and ask.. Is it true Porsche?! I can't wait to be an uncle! Kinn then shake hands with Porsche while holding Porsche hand for a 5 minute.. Porsche is about to pull his hands away.. Vegas push Kinn away and pull Porsche closer to him..Kim then pat Porsche shoulder then reply..please take care of your self from now on Porsche.. So.. When is the wedding?Khun then reply.. Let's us help na krub.. Pol then hug Porsche and reply.. Congratulations on your wedding and the babies.. I feel so happy Porsche.. I hope you will be happy with Khun Vegas na.. Porsche bow his head and say.. Thank you buddy.. Mr Korn then say.. They will help you both.. Don't worry about it.. Congratulations to both of you.. I hope you both will be happy.. Vegas and Porsche bow and reply.. I think..its time for us to go home.. I hope you guys will be able to attend to our wedding na krub.. Vegas then say.. Yes.. Please come.. Kim then reply.. Of course.. Don't worry... Then Vegas and Porsche return home.. While Karn return to his home.. While Kinn is leaving the room and say.. Enjoy it while you can Porsche.. Then return to his bedroom..