Chapter 13

Next morning..

Porsche POV..

Porsche wake up first and see Vegas is still sleeping.. Porsche cover Vegas with the blanket and walk slowly to the bathroom and take a shower.. A few minutes later.. Porsche come out from the bathroom and dry his hair.. Vegas then wake up and look at Porsche and smile and say.. Hey beautiful.. Good morning my love.. Porsche nod his head and say.. Morning too sweetheart.. I will cook for us.. Porsche then about to go out.. Suddenly.. Vegas then kiss Porsche cheek and say... Baby.. Im sorry about last night na..Porsche stroke Vegas head and reply.. Its OK sweetheart.. Im understand.. Im going to wake Macau then I will go down to the kitchen.. Vegas nod and go to the bathroom.. Porsche walk to Macau room and shake Macau slowly and say.. Macau.. Wake up sweetie.. Take a shower na.. Macau then get out from the bed and take a shower..

At the kitchen..

Porsche start to make a breakfast.. Suddenly.. Vegas hug Porsche from behind and ask.. Is there anything that I can help you hmm.. Porsche then ask back.. Are you feeling better baby? Vegas nod and start to help Porsche to cook.. Then Macau appear and help to put a plate on the table.. Vegas then make a drink and put on the table as well... Then 3 of them starts eating..

Porsche POV..
Porsche daydreaming while start to speak in his heart.. Should I tell Vegas about Khun birthday party invitation? What if Vegas get angry again? Vegas then notice Porsche is day dreaming.. Vegas stroke Porsche cheek and ask..Is there anything that you want to tell me? Macau then look at both of them while eating.. Porsche then reply.. Actually.. Pete messaged me last night.. He said Khun noo invite us tonight Because today is Khun noo birthday.. You know Khun noo.. Have a party without me is boring.. Vegas then reply.. Yeah.. We will go.. Just stay away from Kinn.. Understand? Porsche nod and reply.. Yeah.. Just wish me luck with that.. Porsche then continue to eat the food until finish.. Macau take all the plate and cup then wash it.. Vegas help to clean the table.. Porsche then say.. Baby.. Allow me to use your car.. I need to go to the hospital for medical check up.. Vegas then reply.. I will go with you.. Macau.. Please look after the house ok? Macau nod then reply.. Ok phi! Be careful! Vegas and Porsche go to the hospital..

At main family house..

Khun Pov..
Khun is feeding the fish.. Pete then come towards his boyfriend and hug him.. Khun then kiss Pete cheek and say.. Hello cutie.. What are you doing here hmm? I thought you are busy with Kinn.. Pete roll his eyes and say.. Im bored Khun noo.. I feel Khun Kinn is really suspicious recently.. I have a bad feelings about Porsche.. Arm and Pol join them too.. Arm then reply.. Pete is right Khun noo..Arm nod and reply.. I have a same feelings Khun noo.. Khun then reply.. I hope Vegas will take care of Porsche....

Meanwhile in Kinn office room..

Kinn Pov

Kinn is drinking his wine and suddenly see Big come towards him.. Big then ask.. Did you call for me? Kinn nod and reply.. Porsche should be mine Big.. Why the hell he still choosing that bastard Vegas? Whats so special about him? Big then reply.. Im begging you Khun Kinn.. Porsche is already belong to Khun Vegas.. You already make a thing become worse.. What else do you want from them Khun Kinn? Big look at Kinn with annoying face.. Kinn smirk then reply.. I will make Vegas hate Porsche even more.. Off you go Big.. Its no use to talk to you.. Big sigh heavily and leave...

At the hospital..

Pov..
Vegas and Porsche arrive at the hospital.. Dr Cindy see Porsche and say.. Hello nong Porsche.. Porsche then bow his head and say.. Hello Dr Cindy.. This is my husband.. Vegas.. Vegas bow and say.. Im here because my wife wants to do a medical check up.. Vegas hold Porsche hand tight.. Cindy nod and take Porsche to medical check up room following by Vegas.. Cindy pour the gel on Porsche stomach and start to move a scanner.. Porsche and Vegas look at the monitor and smile brightly.. Vegas kiss Porsche head and say.. Our babies are really active.. Porsche nod and smile.. Cindy then say.. The pregnancy is just turning 7 months.. Both mom and babies are fine.. Don't forget to eat the vitamins and drink the milk that i gave.. Cindy then give the ultra sound pictures to Porsche.. Then both of them leave the hospital.. Vegas hold Porsche hand and get into the car.. Vegas start to drive.. Porsche then say.. Honey.. I think we need to return to our house first then we will go to main family house.. Vegas nod and drive back to their house.. A few minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche arrive at the house.. They go inside and take a shower.. 10 minutes later.. Vegas Porsche and Macau go to main family house..

At main family house..

Kinn Pov..
Kinn is standing at the window while watching Vegas car already park outside.. Kinn smirk and say to himself.. What a good opportunity.. Lets the game begins... Kinn then take something from the drawer and get out from the room and get ready with his evil plan..

Back to Vegas and Porsche..

Vegas and Porsche go inside the main family house and see everything is already settled.. Arm Pete and Pol join Porsche and Vegas.. Then Khun and Kim along with Porchay join them as well.. Kinn is watching them from behind with evil smirk on his face.. Kinn take a drink and put something inside the drink and hold the glass.. Vegas who isn't notice Kinn is walking towards Porsche then reply.. Baby.. I will go out with Kim to smoke..if you need anything... Call Arm or Pete to help.. Macau is with Porchay.. I won't be long.. Porsche nod as Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and go outside to smoke.. Khun and his bodyguards are busy with the party.. Kinn walk towards Porsche with a glass of water in his hands and say.. Hello Porsche.. Porsche roll his eyes and ignore Kinn.. Kinn then give Porsche a drink and say.. Im sure you are thirsty.. Here... Drink this.. Porsche then look at it and reply.. Im not thirsty Khun Kinn.. Porsche is starting to feel uncomfortable around Kinn.. Kinn then say.. Please Porsche.. I just want to apologize to you.. I didn't put anything.. Trust me.. Porsche sigh and reply.. Well.. Thanks for this.. Porsche then take a drink.. And drink it.. Kinn smirk while see Porsche start to lose his balance.. Porsche suddenly feel a headache and his vision starts to get blur.. Porsche then faint but quickly get hold by Kinn.. Kinn then take Porsche to his room..