Chapter 8

Next morning at Vegas house..

Porsche wake up and see Vegas isnt beside him... Porsche hold his head as he feels his head is hurt.. Porsche sit for a while then see Vegas walk towards Porsche and sit beside him.. Porsche then say.. Im sorry for wake up late.. Why you didn't wake me up hmm? Where is the clothes that I asked you to take out last night? I need to iron it.. Vegas kiss Porsche softly and say.. Its time for you to rest sweetheart.. Porsche suddenly run towards the bathroom and vomit.. Porsche trying to hold onto the sink and almost fall.. Vegas quickly hold Porsche in his arms and ask.. Porsche.. Baby.. Are you ok? Come on.. You need to rest baby.. Porsche shake his head and begging.. Please.. Porsche slowly touch their foreheads together and say.. I need to go to work today.. Vegas kiss Porsche deeply and rub his back slowly and then pull away and reply.. Ok.. I will send you there since I also have a meeting to attend... I already prepared a breakfast for both of us.. I will wait for you at the kitchen ok... Vegas kiss Porsche forehead and go down and wait for Porsche at the kitchen.. Porsche suddenly vomit again and again.. Without wasting any time.. Porsche quickly take a shower... Porsche feel his head hurt even more.. Continue to get ready.. 10 minutes later.. Porsche walk slowly and sit together with Vegas and Macau.. Macau then noticed something and ask.. P.. You look a bit chubby.. Are you ok? Porsche then run to the sink and vomit again.. Vegas quickly rub his back body and say.. Porsche.. You better rest at home today.. Porsche stroke his lover cheek then say.. Im fine sweetheart.. Don't worry too much ok.. I think because of the food.. Or.. I eat a lot recently.. Porsche look at the clock and say.. Come on guys... Let's go... Vegas send Macau to school and then.. drive to main family house.. Porsche notice his vision is getting blur but trying to calm down... Once they arrive.. Vegas open the car door and hold Porsche and bring him to go inside.. Vegas then say.. I will be in the meeting room.. If anything.. Just wait at the cafe ok? Vegas kiss Porsche again and walk away.. Pete and Arm walk towards Porsche and notice something.. Arm then ask with a slow voice.. Porsche.. I see there's a small bump.. Porsche then look at it and reply.. Yes.. My stomach always like this.. Why? Pete shake his head and smile softly and reply.. Porsche.. I think you are pregnant.. Pete slowly touch Porsche belly and feel something.. Pete then say.. Porsche.. I have a positive feelings about this.. You are pregnant... You carrying Khun Vegas babies.. Lets go to the hospital together.. Arm and Pol quickly take Porsche to the hospital.. 10 minutes later.. They arrive at the hospital.. The nurse see 3 of them and ask.. Hi.. Is there anything that I can help you 3?Arm then ask.. My friend.. I think he is pregnant... Do you mind to help us to take him for a medical check up? Nurse then see Dr Cindy.. Dr Cindy then smile and reply...i already hear it.. Come on.. Then.. Porsche Arm and Pete follow the doctor to medical check up room.. Cindy then reply.. You both can come too.. Don't worry.. Pete and Arm nod and go inside too.. Cindy then ask.. Well.. What is your name young man? Porsche then reply.. Im Porsche Kittisawat.. Recently.. I think i eat a lot.. Have a headache and.. Just now my friend said i have a small bump.. This morning.. I vomit a lot.. Cindy then start to pour a gel on Porsche belly and start to move the scanner.. Cindy smile then reply.. Your friend is right.. You are 3 months pregnant Mr Porsche.. And you will have a twins.. Pete and Arm hug each one then kiss Porsche cheek.. Arm then say.. Congratulations na my friend.. Im sure Khun Vegas will feel so happy if he hear about this happy news..Pete help Porsche to get up slowly.. Dr Cindy then give an ultrasound picture to Porsche and say.. Give that to your partner.. And.. Cindy then give Porsche a vitamins and pregnancy milk and say.. Please make sure you take these.. These are really important for you.. If anything.. Please come here as soon as possible ok.. I will see you in another 1 or 2 weeks.. Porsche then reply.. Thank you so much dr Cindy.. Then..3 of them leave the hospital..

At main family house..
Vegas left the meeting room and go to the cafeteria and see Porsche isn't there.. Vegas then ask the bodyguards.. Hey.. Have you seen Porsche? The other bodyguards then reply.. Ooh.. I think they going out somewhere Khun Vegas... But.. Im not sure where are they going.. Vegas nod and start to feel worry.. Vegas then take out his phone and call Porsche.. But didn't pick up the call.. Vegas massage his head and decides to go home..

Arm and Pete finally arrives at Vegas house.. Porsche then reply.. Thank you so much for accompany me today.. Please send my regards to Pol and Khun noo.. I miss both of them too.. And...i miss you both too.. Arm hug Porsche and say...don't forget to take care of your self na Porsche.. Pete touch his best friend belly and say.. Uncle Pete can't wait to see you both.. Little twinnies.. Porsche chuckle and see Vegas just arrive too.. Arm then say.. I think you better go inside Porsche.. Porsche then get out from the car and go inside.. Vegas then noticed then ask.. Where have you been Porsche? Do you know how much Im worry about you hmm? Vegas kiss Porsche forehead for a long time.. Porsche then say.. Lets go to our room.. I need to show you something.. Vegas start to feel nervous and follow Porsche to their room.. Vegas then ask..what is it baby? Porsche then reply.. Go and take a shower first na.. I will start to cook for dinner.. Then I will tell you ok? Porsche kiss Vegas lips then go down and start to cook..