CHAPTER 1

Lincoln laid on the ground in the backyard looking at the sky with wide shot eyes.

He wondered about life and the world, his life was never really a good one he wondered why, matter of fact he didn't care anymore.

He laughed at his own thought he didn't find it funny but couldn't help but laugh.

Someone opened the back door before throwing something at his head.

Lori: keep it down loser!

She slammed the door shut while Lincoln stared at the object thrown at him which was an apple, Lincoln stared at it for a while before picking it up.

Lincoln dicide to go on a walk.

...

Lincoln walked through town passing a bin before tossing the apple he had eaten over his shoulder into the bin.

Lincoln walked passed an alley seeing some thugs bothering a homeless man.

One of the thugs noticed Lincoln before getting the attention of the rest.

Thug: what are you looking at punk.

Lincoln: ...

Thug 2: he asked a question.

Thug: I asked what you were looking at.

Lincoln starts to laugh.

Thug: what's so funny you brat.

Lincoln: I don't know, maybe you can tell me.

Thug: I'll tell you you'll need a first aid kit when we're done.

He was about to reach for a pocket knife which Lincoln noticing grabbing it before he could slipping his throat.

*Flash back*

A young Lincoln stood over a dead boy around his age in shock of what he did, he didn't mean to, he didn't know why it lead to this he just wanted him to stop, stop what exactly?

Stop picking on his little sisters, the sisters that he loved, the sisters that he gave up so much for, the sisters he killed for..... where are those sisters now, they abandoned him they betrayed him as family.

*End*

Lincoln looked at the dead bodies of the thugs while the beat up homeless man looked at the bodies before looking up at Lincoln who was in front of him giving him a cold stare scaring him.

Homeless man: thank-

Lincoln slipped his throat making the homeless guy choked on his own blood.

Lincoln: don't thank me, there's no good in the world.

A.N
I know I still have stories that I haven't finished but I decided to start a new one.