Chapter 20

Kayley's POV

"HELLO LONDON!" Liam yelled into the microphone. He was met with the screams of thousands of teenage girls.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST CONCERT OF THE TAKE ME HOME TOUR?" Harry said loudly. More screams.

Once the screams died down, Niall said, "Okay then. Let's get this thing started."

The music to Live While We're Young started playing. I don't know how the boys could handle all the screaming. It hurt my ears, even from backstage.

After the song ended, Zayn shushed the crowd.

"Boys, should we do some Twittah questions?" he asked, turning around and facing the boys. "Louis, would you like the honors?"

"Yes, yes I would, Zayn. Thank you for asking," Louis said in a posh tone of voice.

All the boys turned around and faced the huge screen behind them.

"'Can you rap the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?'" Louis read out loud. "From Hannah in section five, row eight, seat sixteen." The boys looked through the crowd and found her. Whoever was in charge of the lighting shined a spotlight right on her.

Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis turned to face Niall. He glanced over at me with wide eyes. I held my thumb up and he smiled.

Niall simply said, "Liam," and Liam started beatboxing.

"In west Philadelphia, born and raised," Niall started. Zayn, Haz, and Lou started making random noises in the background.

The girls danced behind me. I shook my head and looked back at Niall. He was really getting into it. I laughed at Zayn, Harry, and Louis as they clasped hands around Niall and started skipping in a circle. That was a new one...

Once Niall was finished, the crowd went wild.

"How about we sing... What should we sing next, boys?" Harry inquired.

"I dunno, Harry," Louis said, stroking his imaginary beard. "What about another Twittah question?"

The crowd screamed. Another tweet popped up on the screen. The boys didn't even turn around to look at it before Lou said...

"Would you like to do the honors... Niall!" Niall smiled and shook his head. They all turned around.

"'Niall, can you take Kayley out on stage and sing to her? I love you all so much!' From Sarah in section one, row thirteen, seat twenty-seven," Niall said. The spotlight found her.

"We love you too!" Liam said, pointing at her. She was close enough that I could see her blushing tremendously.

Zayn cleared his throat and said, "Well, Kayley. Ya coming or not?"

The girls pushed me and I stumbled a bit. I glared at them, but suddenly turned around when the spotlight hit me and temporarily blinded me. I bit my lip and took a step forward. One foot in front of the other, Kayley, I kept telling myself. I just kept walking forward toward the boys. The crowd erupted into screams that rattled my eardrums.

When I finally reached the boys, I opened my mouth, but closed it again. Seeing as I did not have a microphone, no one would be able to hear me.

"It looks like young Kayley has something to say," Harry said, making the crowd laugh.

"Harry, I'm older than you," I said. I realized my voice was amplified through the speakers. I looked down and hadn't noticed Zayn had reached around me and put a mic right under my chin. I turned around and flicked his forehead. His eyebrows knitted together as he stepped back, rubbing his forehead. The girls in the crowd laughed.