Chapter 7

Kayley's POV

After a while of me and Niall fighting about what he should do to Harry, I just decided to let him do what he wanted. I didn't like fighting with Niall. It made me upset. I didn't feel like doing anything else after I brought my clean laundry up to my room, so I just showered, changed into pajamas and went to bed. I couldn't sleep though. I could hear Niall and Harry yelling at each other. I tried putting my pillow over my head. I guess that only works in movies. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I decided to go up into the attic to see if I could get any sleep. I set an alarm on my phone to vibrate at eight in the morning. Once I shoved my phone in my bra and curled up in the chair, I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up to my boobs vibrating. I tiredly took my phone out of my bra and turned the alarm off. I saw the date was the 25th.

I yawned and mumbled tiredly, "Ah, the twenty-fifth. That's ni-" I just stopped talking as a couple things dawned on me. One: I just slept in the attic. Two: Niall wasn't next to me. Three: I just woke myself up by having my boobs vibrate. Four: It was the 25th. It was Christmas! I got out of the chair and stretched. I put my phone back in my bra as I climbed back down the rope ladder. I stumbled into my closet to choose something to wear. I got a pair of black sweat pants out and a white longsleeved Hollister shirt. I rolled the pants up so the crotch wasn't at my knees. Once I was satisfied, I went downstairs to get breakfast. I found my parents already sitting at the table.

"Merry Christmas," I muttered to them.

"Merry Christmas, Kayley!" they chirped happily. I grabbed my usual breakfast out of the cabinet: PopTarts. Blueberry PopTarts to be exact. I put them in the toaster and sat at the table with my head laying on my arms while I waited for the pastries to get done toasting.

"Did you not get a good night's sleep last night?" Mum asked. I shook my head.

"Where did you sleep? I went to get you up to tell you it was snowing but you weren't in your bedroom," my dad said.

I lifted my head off the table and said, "Long story. Ya wanna hear it?" They nodded. I told them everythin. They understood why I slept in the attic. It's basically sound proof.

I heard my PopTarts pop out of the toaster. I got them and almost swallowed them whole. I looked under the Christmas tree and saw five presents for me.

"Can I open my presents now?!" I squealed, jumping up and down like a freak. My parents nodded and I realized Niall wasn't there. It was our first Christmas together. I wanted him to be there.

"I'll wait till Niall gets here. Where is he anyway?" I asked. My dad shrugged. Him and Niall had become pretty close. It was nice that my parents approved of him.

I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my sweatpants and I was about to text Niall when he walked through the door with a big, flat, wrapped box in his hands, a tinier box on top, and two envelopes sandwiched in between them.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, MEYERS!" Niall yelled through the house as he set the big box under the tree. He walked over to me and kissed me.

"You taste like blueberries," he told me.

"Thank you," I said as I winked at him. He gave me the look he always gives me when I say or do something really weird. But whatever.

We both ran upstairs at the same time. I climbed into the attic as he laid on the floor. What? Oh well. I got my two backpacks full of presents and put one on my back and one on my front. I climbed back down the ladder to see no Niall in my room. I walked downstairs, set the backpacks down next to the tree, and unpacked them. I had three parents for each of my parents and five for Niall.