Chapter 24

Kayley's POV

"How long have we been on this bus?" I whined. I shifted my left foot out from under me and started moving my ankle around. It cramped up.

"Since we left the hotel?" Harry asked. I nodded. He looked down at his phone and said, "Approximately seven minutes."

I groaned, "Are you sure it hasn't been seven days?"

"My gosh, if you whine like this every seven minutes, you can hop your arse off at the next petrol station," Louis said.

I turned and looked at him to say, "Thank you, Sass Masta from Doncasta."

"It's Swag Masta!" he whined.

"My gosh, if you whine like this every seven minutes, you can hop your arse off at the next petrol station," I said in my best Louis accent.

He pointed at me and said with a smile, "Well played, my young friend."

I smiled, but it slowly faded as I asked, "So how exactly do you guys keep yourselves occupied?"

"You get a lot of apps on your phone, you play pranks so you have something to laugh about, and you play truth or dare to give you something to talk about," Zayn answered.

"I'm mostly on Twitter," Liam said, looking up from his MacBook.

I nodded and was about to say something but Louis said, "High-pitch replay."

Liam sighed and said, in a very high-pitched voice, "I'm mostly on Twitter."

I gave them both a blank stare as the boys started cracking up. I turned to Niall and asked, "Care to explain?"

Niall just got on YouTube on his phone and showed me this video of Harry, Liam, and Louis explaining this game called "Replay." [A/N: video on the side if you don't know what Replay is.]

"That looks fun," I said as I gave Niall his phone back.

"Slo-mo replay," Zayn said, not looking up from his game of Temple Run.

I sighed and said, "That... looks... fun..." Everyone laughed and I couldn't help but join in.

After the laughing died down, it didn't seem like anyone wanted to talk. I cuddled up to Niall's chest and closed my eyes. His chest was hard from his muscles, yet comfortable. It was warm and made me smile. I curled my legs up underneath me and eventually fell asleep.

***

"Hey, you gotta wake up," Niall said in my ear. His breath tickled my neck, so I giggled and scooted away a bit. Then I hit a wall. I opened my eyes to see exactly what I thought I hit. It was then that I realized I was on a bed. I looked around and saw that Niall had carried me to one of the bunks. To my dissatisfaction, a bottom bunk.

I rubbed my eyes and asked, "Why'd you put me on a bottom bunk?"

"In case you were to fall out of it, it wouldn't hurt the baby that much," he said.

I nodded, understanding his logic. I stretched and stood up. "Why'd you let me sleep again?"

He answered, "You looked like you needed it."

I nodded again and looked around. Everybody was sitting on the couches, wide awake and fully clothed.

"We're at the hotel, aren't we?"

"Yeah."

Liam got up to get a suitcase and the others followed. I tried to fix my hair and my outfit and got one of my suitcases. I dug through my bag of shoes and settled on bringing a pair of black Converse and dark blue Toms. You can never go wrong with those. We lugged all our stuff in and Paul checked us in as we sat in the lobby. He already knew about the whole Harry-Kate situation, so he roomed Harry and Louis together and Kate and Eleanor together. Colossal mistake. With those two in the same hotel room, no one would be able to get any sleep. After we all got our room keys, we headed to our rooms. Of course, with my luck, Niall and I got stuck in the room in between Larry Stylinson and Kate and Eleanor. No sleep for the Horans.