Chapter 11

Kayley POV

"ME!" Niall yelled.

I giggled and grabbed his hand. We were just out the door when I saw the tampon was still stuck on the door. Niall and I cracked up again. We were about to go down the lift when I realized we didn't have our passes. I ran to Danielle and Liam's room and asked if she had them. She told me Kate had them, but she didn't know what room Kate was in. I sighed and texted her.

To: Kate

What's your room number?

From: Kate

3093

The one right next to ours. We walked back and knocked on the door. When Kate answered, I saw a glimpse of a boxer-clad Hazza. But they weren't the baggy boxers. Boxer briefs. So, I got an eyeful of Harry Styles' junk. Niall saw it too and put his hand over my eyes.

"Harry, put some pants on!" I yelled over Kate's shoulder.

"I'll do what I want," he answered. I rolled my eyes even though no one could see them. It was instinctive.

Niall took his hands off my eyes when I asked Kate, "Do you have our Disney World tickets?"

She nodded and went back into the room. Harry walked up to the door. He leaned in the doorway and gave me a creeper look.

"Shut up," I muttered.

"I didn't say anything," he tried to say, but Kate pushed him out of the way.

She handed them to me and said, "Do you want us to go with you?" I nodded. She turned around and yelled at Harry to put some pants on.

"No!" he protested.

"UGH!" she yelled.

He wiggled his eyebrows at her before he asked, "Don't you like this?"

"If I say yes, will you put some pants on?" she asked.

"Yes," Haz answered.

"Yes Harry, I love staring at your penis. Now put some pants on." I started cracking up. Niall tried to calm me down but it didn't work. Hearing Kate say that was the best thing ever. Harry put a pair of pants on and his Hipsta Please shirt. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses and hung them off the neck of his shirt. He slipped on a pair of Converse and he walked out into the hallway.

I knocked on Louis and Eleanor's door (which, might I say, still had the tampon on it). When Eleanor answered. She looked over at the door and smirked. Suddenly she screamed.

"LOUIS!" she shrieked. "THERE'S A HUGE BUG ON THE DOOR! GET IF OFF! GET IF OFFFFFFFFF!" She looked over at us and smirked again as she ran and locked herself in the bathroom.

"SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAN!" I heard Louis yell as I saw him run to the door with a shoe. He looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

I tried to hold back my smirk when I said, "She said it was on the door." He looked at the door and screamed again. He whacked the side of my head with the shoe and slammed the door.

"Ow," I muttered as I rubbed the side of my head. Niall kissed it and knocked on the door again, taking his shoe off. When Louis answered, Niall whacked him up the side of the head with his shoe. Louis had the same reaction as me.

"So do you wanna go down to the parks with us or not?" he asked Lou.

"As long as you don't throw tampons at me," he muttered as he went to get Eleanor.

Kate and Harry had already gotten Dani, Liam, Alice, and Zayn to go with us, so we all met in the hallway.

"Everyone ready?" I asked. They all nodded. "Okie dokie. Let's go.