Chapter 10

Kayley's POV

We had sent the wedding invitations out about a week before Zayn's birthday. We had sent them to my family, Niall's family, and a whole bunch of friends of my family and Niall's. Also Grace, Josh, and the boys' and girls' families. And how could I almost forget about Paul, Clodagh, Claudia, and Michael-John?

Kate, Alice, El, and Dani had made sure to reserve the wedding pavilion at Disney World for the 27th. They didn't have a wedding that day, so the girls didn't have to bring up that Niall's famous. I knew those girls would do something like that. They wanted everything to be perfect. They also made reservations for a whole bunch of rooms in this hotel called the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida. I was guessing it was nice from the pictures the girls had shown me. The hotel had a wedding pavilion also, so we decided the reception would be there.

We had decided that the ushers for the wedding would be my cousins Daniel and Tony. I was always close with them. We would visit them every summer before the car wreck. I'd only seen them about once or twice since then.

I even picked out those things that go with the old saying "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." I was gonna wear my mum's old veil. That was old. My dress was new. I would borrow my Aunt Kathy's shoes. I would wear the bracelet Niall gave me when he asked me out. Blue stones.

Me and all the boys got a haircut before the wedding. Well, except for Liam. He barely had any hairs that needed to be cut. I got layers and Niall got a trim. After it, he didn't have enough hair for a quiff thing. It would've looked like Liam's before the buzz cut, except just a bit longer. Harry just got the split ends off and Zayn had a couple centimeters off of his quiff. Louis got a trim also, so he just went back to his normal fringe instead of a quiff. The Quiff Movement is no more!

The day after Zayn's birthday, about a two weeks before the wedding, everybody met at the London airport so we could take the flight to Florida together. Everyone we invited were there. My extended family, Niall's extended family, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn's parents and sisters, Josh and his family, and Grace and her family, along with all of the family friends.

Daniel and Tony walked up behind me. Daniel put me in a headlock as Tony tickled me.

"Guys!" I laughed. "Stop!" Niall walked over to see what was going on. The boys stopped (but I was still in a headlock) to look at Niall. Niall looked both of them in the eye before nodding and walking away.

"Niall!" I yelled after him. He just walked back to where the boys were standing. I sighed. When he turned around, I could see that he was laughing. Oh, I'd get him back. I finally broke loose of Daniel's arms, choking myself in the process, and ran over to the boys.

I stared at Niall until he finished his conversation with Liam. He finally noticed I was standing there, and he gave me a hug and a kiss. I didn't do either back. He gave me a questioning look.

"I was being choked by my cousins and you just nodded your head and walked away?" The boys chuckled, so I turned to them and said, "Shut it." They immediately stopped.

Niall reached over and grabbed my hands. He started swinging them back and forth. "What was I supposed to do?" he asked. "I couldn't have just gone over there and told them to stop! I'm about as terrifying as-"

"As a baby penguin," I finished, kissing him. I remembered him saying that long before.

In the middle of the kiss, I heard an, "Awww!" come from my left. I pulled back and saw Josh standing there with his hands covering his mouth.

"Do you know how gay that makes you look?" I asked. He shrugged, not caring. I rolled my eyes and hugged Niall. He put his arm around my shoulder and held me close to his side. I rested my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. I looked around to see everybody talking and catching up after years of not seeing each other. I saw my parents talking to Niall's. I smiled and turned to bury my face in Niall's shirt.