Chapter - 42 Married Life

April 28, this was a good day for a wedding.

A wedding as grand as this had not been seen in Shengjin City for more than a few decades now. The entourage following along the groom's car to pick up the bride had formed an extensive line like a long dragon. You could hardly see the tail end even if you squinted your eyes from the front. There were many onlookers around, and even the cameras following their movements were countless.

The air was filled with joy and sweetness all the way from the groom heading over to the bride's house and pick Zhan Yu up towards the formal wedding event itself,

Everyone attending the wedding were wealthy people, however, none of them dared to cause a disturbance in Lu Bai's presence, this was with the exception of Zhuang Zhe of course. After making the groom drink a few glasses of alcohol, he knew that Lu Bai babied Zhan Yu. Once Lu Bai was done with all the guest tables, he would help Zhan Yu drink half of the alcohol. So, after doing some thinking, he decided not to tease the bride. On the other hand, both the bridesmaids, Gu Tong and Zhong Jin, both helped Zhan Yu deal with a lot of the drinking. When Zhan Yu saw that the two of them were starting to appear slightly off halfway through the guest tables, only then did Zhan Yu had Lu Bai help out a little. The two of them were able to evade the many guests coming to ask for a toast this way. After the event, besides being enraptured with endless joy, Zhan Yu had also felt bottomless exhaustion.

At night, when everyone was finished playing around at the nuptial chamber, their new house finally quieted down. Zhan Yu plopped himself down on the bed without even taking off his Suit and said tiredly, "I finally understand why people say that getting married is draining!"

Zhan Yu had gotten up before the sun rose just to get his makeup done. Now that he was at the end of the entire process, his body felt like it could collapse at any moment. But still, he had to admit that when Lu Bai mouthed the tender-filled words "I do" to him, Zhan Yu was undeniably smittened.

Starting today, Zhan Yu would officially be recognized as Mrs. Lu  Now, the two of them will be there for each other at their lowest, and they would go hand in hand till they grew old.

"Lu Bai..." Zhan Yu turned around and sat upright to watch his husband, the latter was currently taking off his Black suit , Lu bai saw Zhan Yu's eyes what he wanted to say , so he (Lu Bai) also couldn't stop himself (Lu Bai) couldn't help but say with a big smile, " Zhan Yu, you look really handsome in a white suit too!"

Lu Bai's actions stopped for a brief moment. Instead of continuing what he was doing, he then began walking towards Zhan Yu and, with a smile, held Zhan Yu's face and gave Zhan Yu a kiss.

Zhan Yu wanted to avoid Lu Bai's sudden attack but failed to do so. Zhan Yu mumbled, "I still haven't wiped off my face and have lipstick on it."

When Lu Bai heard this, he rubbed his finger over Zhan Yu's lower lip. As expected, the tip of his finger was covered in light pink. However, when he saw that proud smile on Zhan Yu's face, he neared his face once more with a chuckle and deliberately nibbled on Zhan Yu's lips, laughing softly. "I don't mind."

The two of them laughed together, and when they finally separated, both their breaths were very unsteady.

It wasn't hard to see that Lu Bai was in a pretty good mood today. Since many guests came to them for a toast and he never refused any of them, he even gulped down a considerable amount of his portion of drinks.

Zhan Yu reached out to stroke Lu Bai's handsome face, the warmth on Zhan Yu's hand was extremely comfortable. When the slightly strong stench of alcohol on Lu Bai wafted in his (Zhan Yu's) nose, Zhan Yu reached out and pushed Lu Bai on the chest. "Go wash up."