Chapter - 35 "Yep, I have a boyfriend."

Zhan Yu sat in the middle of the crowd; he lowered his head and whispered to Lu Bai, "Are you older than all of them?"

"I'm older than some of them. What's the matter?" Lu Bai was worried that Zhan Yu felt uncomfortable.

It turned out to be that Zhan Yu really was uncomfortable, "Being called sister-in-law by so many men, feels... very special."

Lu Bai reached out his hand to soothe the back of Zhan Yu's hair, then said smilingly, "It will become better after you get used to it."

After the waiter finished serving the food and everyone was ready to take a seat, the door of the room was pushed open, and the figure of a man and woman came into view. The man was wearing a black leather jacket, he was tall and handsome. The woman had on a light blue overcoat and was wearing a white dress inside. Her makeup was exquisitely applied and her hair was loosely draped over her shoulders, giving her a beautiful feminine appearance.

When Zhan Yu saw their faces, his mouth curved into a faint but beautiful smile. Mo Bei and Chu Hua?

Everyone was shocked that Mo Bei had brought a woman over. When they got a closer look at the woman, they realized that she was the one who had a catfight with Lu Bai's man. The most important point was that the two of them had a catfight because of Lu Bai!

Everyone wanted to applaud, but they forced themselves to suppress their desire. Their faces showed no signs of excitement as their gaze switched back and forth between the two parties. Eh, everyone, let's not be too presumptuous. It's not a smart thing to provoke Lu Bai or Mo Bei.

Zhuang Zhu was the one who had contacted Mo Bei. Mo Bei told him that he was busy and Mo Bei was contacted by Zhuang Zhu, but Mo Bei told him that he was busy and he will see by then. As a result, Zhuang Zhu wasn't bothered too much by Mo Bei's absence, but why does he have to bring this woman along!?

Zhuang Zhu looked at Zhan Yu worriedly, but he was surprised to find a faint smile on Zhan Yu's face instead. Zhan Yu was smiling at Mo Bei and Chu Hua as they approached the group, there was no jealousy or anger on Zhan Yu's face! No wonder Zhan Yu is worthy to be with Lu Bai, Zhan Yu's ability is not bad, Zhuang Zhu thought.

Mo Bei was also shocked by Lu Bai and Zhan Yu's presence. Zhuang Zhu mentioned nothing about Lu Bai, and he didn't expect him to bring Zhan Yu along. When he received the call from Zhuang Zhu, he was with Chu Hua. Chu Hua's company was about to launch a new series of jewellery with the theme "a couple for a lifetime". She had brought the design to Mo Bei to ask for his opinion on the designs. As soon as Mo Bei made a few suggestions, Sheng Wenyang started to edit, so they came late. Mo Bei thought that there will only be Zhuang Zhu and a few others would be present, and since Chu Hua still haven't had dinner yet, he asked her to come along since she had met them before. He didn't expect to see Lu Bai and Zhan Yu.

Zhuang Zhu got up to break the awkward silence, "Mo Bei , you finally came! If you had come a bit later, we would've already started eating."

"I was busy so I came late." Mo Bei replied. A person who was seated at the same table mockingly said, "Mo Bei, I think you're busy with girls recently! I heard rumours that you're always with some girl, now you're actually bringing her here for us to see!"

Zhan Yu looked at that person with admiration and thought, Bro, I'm worried for you!

The person who was with Mo Bei was not the same beauty in front of you okay!?

Sure enough, Zhan Yu noticed that the expression on Mo Bei's face had darkened, even Chu Hua's expression froze for a moment.

Zhan Yu looked at Mo Bei and said laughingly, "Eat your food and shut your mouth!"