Chapter - 34 Sister-in-Law

"Zhan Yu, don't you think you're quite ungrateful saying this?"

Zhan Yu smiled and shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Humph!" Lu Bai coldly humphed.

Lu Bai thought that Zhan Yu thinks that he can't punish him? He lowered his head to kiss Zhan Yu again.

Zhan Yu hurriedly reminded Lu Bai out of fright. "Watch where you're going!"

Zhan Yu stayed in his house for a few hours. The two cuddled on the sofa and watched an old movie.

When the movie finally ended and the rain stopped, Zhan Yu looked at the time. He looked down and said, "I should go."

"Ok." Lu Bai knew that Zhan Yu's break wasn't that long. If he didn't go home anytime soon, Zhan Family would probably have some objections to him.

On the way back, Lu Bai asked, "Do you have time tomorrow?"

Zhan Yu thought carefully and said truthfully. "It's hard to tell."

Lu Bai knew that it was the Chinese New Year so Zhan Yu might have to stay with his family. He settled for the next best. "How about the day after?"

"The first of January? I don't think so."

"How about your family?" Lu Bai continued to ask.

"What?" Zhan Yu was confused.

"Invite the two families' elders out for lunch and talk about our marriage."

"..." Zhan Yu felt like he couldn't keep up with Lu Bai! They weren't even together for a while yet! He was already thinking about marriage?

Zhan Yu pondered over his word choices and asked, "Don't you think we're a bit too quick?"

"I had been waiting for you for so many years. If we married the moment you graduated from college, we would have a child by now."

"..."

Zhan Yu was frightened by Lu Bai's thoughts. He hastily rejected. "It's too quick. You will scare my parents like this."

"It's not quick. I went to visit my soon to be Father-in-Law and Mother-in-law before and hinted them." Lu Bai said and looked at him, continuing, "Plus, it doesn't seem like they were against the idea."

Zhan Yu clenched his teeth and said, "Are you marrying me or my parents? They don't have any opinions but I do."

"What's your opinion?"

"We're too quick!" We're only at the dating stage and you already want to marry me?

Lu Bai thought deeply. His slender fingers tapped against the keyboard every now and then.

Seeing this, Zhan Yu hovered over him and hugged his arms. Zhan Yu tried to please Lu Bai, "It's too quick. I'm not mentally ready yet."

Lu Bai looked at Zhan Yu and agreed in the end. "Then let's slow down?"

Zhan Yu looked gratefully at him. He instinctively kissed his face and said, "Mhm, you're great!"

Lu Bai saw that Zhan Yu was trying to please him, he was in a great mood. On the first day of January, Lu Bai was busy welcoming and attending to the relatives and friends coming over. Of course, he had many business partners as well.

Although Zhan Yu wasn't as busy as him, Zhan Yu and Zhong Qin went on a date the whole day. After the two left the massage salon, they went on a shopping spree. After shopping and eating, they went to the theaters to watch a movie like how couples would. Seeing the couples on line that were in front of them, Zhong Qin sighed. "I feel attacked at such a young age by them! This is unnatural!"