Chapter - 36 Everything was too late now.

"Then is your boyfriend more handsome than me?"

Zhan Yu replied, "If I say that you can't compare to my boyfriend, your fans will probably be angry with me. But if I were to say that my boyfriend can't compare to you, my boyfriend will probably will be angry and ignore me for a good half a month. Despite this, I still want to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder." It goes without saying what the answer was.

When the program was nearing its intermission, Zhan Yu thanked him for coming. He faintly smiled at him. "Thank you, Host Zhan. I had a relaxing and enjoyable conversation with you."

"Thank you. Hopefully, I will have a chance to invite you to our show again in the future."

"Of course."

The first half of the episode was successful and the audience reacted finely. While they were in an intermission, the makeup artist helped put some more makeup on for Zhan Yu. At the same time, he hurriedly called Lu Bai. While they were recording the episode, he kept an eye on stage and hadn't seen Lu Bai. Zhan Yu was worried that something might've happened at the last moment and he couldn't come.

Once the call was answered, Lu Bai answered, "Don't worry, I'm behind you."

Zhan Yu turned around and as expected, he was standing not more than twenty meters from him.

Lu Bai wore a black suit and intentionally fixed his hair. He looked immaculately dressed and attractive. If one looked closely, he gave off a dominant Chairman aura.

Zhan Yu sweetly smiled at him.

Lu Bai walked closer to Zhan Yu and helped him smoothed his scattered hair strands. He smiled and asked, "You're that scared of not being able to see me?"

"Of course I'm scared. If President Lu Bai doesn't come, what am I supposed to do for the next half an hour?"

Lu Bai squinted his eyes. "I saw that you were having a good time with that young man. You probably won't have a problem with chatting with him another few hours."

"I did have the intention of continuing the conversation but he doesn't have time. He even took time out of his work today to attend the show. He came straight over from shooting his scenes and needs to head back in a bit."

"I also took time out of my work to come over."

"Yes, yes, yes. President Bai, you must be tired."

The two caught up and then the show started again.

Because Zhan Yu had casually chatted with him, he appeared to be more relaxed now. He invited Lu Bai up the stage while people were applauding. After the two sat down, Lu Bai secretly glanced at their distance. That far? Negative.

"President Bai, the audience and friends are very curious about your life, especially your career. Can you share this with us?"

Lu Bai had a faint look on his face. "I inherited my family business and as the time passes, I've learned to master the field."

"Then during this process, have you encountered any thorny issues?"

"There were big and small thorny issues. You'll only know how to handle these sudden issues, successfully take down a contract, and handle a company through practice."

Zhan Yu realized that it was truthfully hard to have a conversation with Lu Bai. He would only tell you that you will learn how to handle problems after encountering it multiple times.

When Zhan Yu asked about his future plans or hope for his career, he said, "Create more splendid achievements."

They temporarily finished talking about work and they started chatting about his personal life. Zhan Yu asked, "Besides going to work, what would President Bai normally do?"